StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Monster Mix (wRHG Event)

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    what are the chances that you will get to fight your own monster or will that not be possible?
    No one's getting their own monster. I assign everyone a number, plug their numbers in here. If anyone gets themselves, I do it again. If two do, they trade.

Quote Originally Posted by SriGraecus View Post
    Loe and behold, Bloody Moses.
    Heh, I don't have permission to view the file.

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    So, I don't think I can participate, but you seem to have more challengers then monsters so is it alright if I made one? And does it necessarily have to be aggressive?
    I have more challengers than Monsters because not everyone's monster is complete. Everyone submitting a monster is going to deal with someone else's. It doesn't have to be aggressive, but if you're submitting one, you need to confront one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Haru View Post
    Spoiler for BOB. "M'ALADY". JOHNSON (Haru):
    Is this a human? And need to know who's dealing with what you get.

And on that note, is there anyone who specificity doesn't want to deal with a gag character? You can PM it or post on the thread, I don't want to force a joke on someone playing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    No one's getting their own monster. I assign everyone a number, plug their numbers in here. If anyone gets themselves, I do it again. If two do, they trade.

Heh, I don't have permission to view the file.

I have more challengers than Monsters because not everyone's monster is complete. Everyone submitting a monster is going to deal with someone else's. It doesn't have to be aggressive, but if you're submitting one, you need to confront one as well.

Is this a human? And need to know who's dealing with what you get.

And on that note, is there anyone who specificity doesn't want to deal with a gag character? You can PM it or post on the thread, I don't want to force a joke on someone playing serious.
    Yes, he is a humanoid monster. Basically a human.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

gag character
    hey um, just stepping in on haru's behalf as a character reference
    this isn't a fucking gag

treat him equally and with respect

Quote Originally Posted by Haru View Post
    Yes, he is a humanoid monster. Basically a human.
    I'm going to need more of a difference than that.
    And need to know who's dealing with what you get.

Alright. Well I'm afraid this isn't a good time for me so i'll just sit this one out.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    Nice. I hope Jason will fight her. Although isn't her appearance a bit cliche? Also from where is she and her name is Mumu? From the fact she is going to high school and that she is white, not many possibilities. Oh wait, did her parents hate her and gave her that name, and then in her anger Mumu discovered her powers? That would be cool.

EDIT: I updated the appearance of Bloby a bit. Don't know how I missed it...
    Well I do think that her appearance is a bit cliche, but how else should a school girl dress?
    And to answer your questions: she's from the Philippines, and her parents lived her, until one day, she went missing. And after a few years she came back at night, but she look ragged and she was bleeding. Her parents shooed her, and she got angry... and you know what happens next.
    She touches them.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Hey Crank, in all seriousness, is posting here / PMing you to avoid matching up with certain ("gag") characters a rule for this thing now? I mean just from past experience, not knowing who/what you're ending up with has been a pretty big point of contention, positive or negative, with these events. If that's changing on some level, fine, maybe even for the better depending on what people have to say about it, but just putting it out there, like -- that's not just some small thing if you're changing how matchups work as signups are happening. Am I reading that wrong, or is that a change we're seeing from you now? I don't think I'd have much to throw in with for this particular event but knowing people can opt out of my stuff would kinda change things if I were, y'know?

It it goes with the event, that's fine. Anonymous, Shipping, and Santa are about screwing with people, and while in a way this one is, it's in more of a gray area. Monsters are normally geared with horror, and while gag wouldn't take non-evil out of the question, I still don't want to "SURPRISE, BITCH, YOU GET A TEDDY BEAR!" to someone who gave me something intense and fleshed out. Having said that, the one gag is currently not accepted at the moment, on the grounds of it not being a monster.

EDIT: Like, this is one you can be serious with if you want, so if you do, I'd rather not remove the option and force your hand.
    Last edited by Crank; 09-20-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Well, I'm fine with the less serious monsters, while I would prefer a nice showdown to write I'm not entirely picky. I'll bring me out of my comfort zone which will be interesting and help me learn. So Crank throw throw anyone my way I'm fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    hmmm you know i am joining and will be using an old favorite of mine Digkid
    Digkid? Hey I remember him! He was Vamprina's first opponent ever. The battle never actually came out, but I still have my part kicking around in my Word Documents somewhere. Good to see him back.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information