StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Monster Mix (wRHG Event)

Looks interesting, to say the least. I like this kind of stuff, never been a huge fan of monsters, but you can count me in.

I'll be editing in my monster later today, and I'll be using Abbas, my current wRHG, link's in my signature.

EDIT: Here's my monster, people call him The Shadow:

Spoiler for Straight from Your Nightmares:
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 09-19-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    hmmm you know i am joining and will be using an old favorite of mine Digkid
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

Alright, sweet! I've updated the entrants, but I still need to know who the characters Saul and Cassandra will be using to deal with the other persons monster. I'll set up a list of gotten monsters too later tonight

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    here is my monstrous entry. Prepare to scream and maybe need a change of underwear.

Spoiler for The spider of tomorrow:
    Last edited by fireflygoddess; 09-19-2017 at 10:57 AM.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

I think this is what you're looking for Crank

Awesome! Updates made to the front page with the collection of monsters so far

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Crank
    I'm going to need a bit more commitment than that. Kinda screws things up when someone's partner ghosts them
    Understandable, then I'm afraid you can count me out then. Dang, what a shame. Well then I hope I can join the next one of these events you host Crank, and I look forward to seeing what comes out of this!

Sorry about that Crank :P. Cadell and Clemence were not my characters; I should have linked up to my character profiles in my previous post. My characters are Prince Voidwraith and Mr. Stinkfoot.

Here's their profile, and here's the individual who'll have to deal with them.

EDIT: Their pictures in the profile document are different than the ones in the Character Clubhouse. This is because I had lost the original drawings I'd made of them and tried to reconstruct them on a different piece of paper. Of course, the originals looked better, and have been added to their current profile.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 09-19-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    Here is my monster. ugh just thinking about gives me the creeps. I dreamed of this creature a while ago and forgot about it for the longest time but now its back and i will probably have nightmares about it again.
    Spoiler for Skull Walker:
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

Updates made!

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Understandable, then I'm afraid you can count me out then. Dang, what a shame. Well then I hope I can join the next one of these events you host Crank, and I look forward to seeing what comes out of this!
    Ya still got another 5 days to lock in if you change your mind, but I normally set up a Secret Santa around [American] Thanksgiving (Last Thursday in November), and if it's not too many too quickly, I'll get the ball going for Shipping & Handling II to post on Valentines Day, or I could push it back to spring. Depends.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information