StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Percius Raphael Farukon (FalconX578).

6 100.00%
  • Jericho "Bulwark" Cross (jirocho1).

0 0%

Thread: Battle: Farukon the Sky Guardian (FalconX578) vs. Bulwark the Unbreakable (jirocho1).

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).

Battle: Farukon the Sky Guardian (FalconX578) vs. Bulwark the Unbreakable (jirocho1).

Heya folks! This is the battle of cool-dudes in suits. Yes, the battle between jirocho and I has come, and today we present to you our pieces! This has been a blast to jirochi and I, seeing as how we have had a fun writing our parts. ALSO, did I mention this is everyone's second battle? Because it is and it is going to be great . So, your CnC is definitely appreciated, and your votes too. Now, without further ado, here are our pieces! Vote fairly!

Spoiler for wRHG 02: Shield Against Chakram, Life Against Death (Farukon vs. Bulwark | FalconX578):

Spoiler for Bulwark vs. Farukon (Bulwark vs. Farukon | jirocho1):
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-25-2017 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Noticed that I said "blast" twice in the introduction of the poll.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Oh yes, it's up!
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Im totally open for CnC so if anyone has anything to say or point out to me please do so.

So... i'm not so good at CNC, I have an "untrained eye", but I can still see something that's preety obvious; jirocho, the only CNC I have for you is to replace "i" with I, and that his name is Farukon, not Fraukon. I can't find anything else so, yeah.
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

Heh, this is both of your second? Funny how things line up!

Spoiler for Falcon:

Spoiler for jirocho1:
    Last edited by Crank; 09-25-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Thank you Crank for your CnC! Helps a lot, and with my upcoming spar with Azarel and my battle with buckethead, I will be sure to use the things you've taught me during this battle and our last to make a really good chapter in Percy's life. And to jirocho, I think just about everything I thought your side needed a bit of work on, Crank summed it up really well, a lot better than I could have phrased it. You did a good job, and thanks for accepting my challenge! It was a fun battle for me, and I'm glad you enjoyed writing your story. Hope to see you around the lounge now that you're back my friend! Also, did I mention that I've wanted to fight you since I've joined in December? I actually did want to fight you then, so it's cool that I actually got the opportunity to!
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-25-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Information:

Thanks man for the CnC English is my first language, unfortunately, it seems like it's not. I have a bad habit of writing in general of having subpar grammar and I realize it, But thank you for pointing it out. You also bring up a good point about the rephrasing and changing up the names, I can see why it would get boring. I could also probably do with a bit more proof reading like you said. I really appriciate the CnC the main reason i went in Wrhg was to become a better writer and to have some fun with my charachters, Thank you.

Thanks, man lol it was a really cool fight and ill take what I was told and practice my writing and use it next battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Heh, this is both of your second? Funny how things line up!

Spoiler for Falcon:

Spoiler for jirocho1:
    also my vote goes to you tbh you had the overall better story and fight and made it 10x better than i did lol

Yeowch, jirocho, try to avoid posting two or more consecutive posts, bc the rules say not to unless you are like doing an update thing for your wRHG page, probably to avoid spam and stuff. Just for future reference. Also, thanks for liking my piece lol. Though, try not to vote for a 1v1 battle you participate in, don't think that other people would like that, but thanks for liking it! If you accept BakaBaka's challenge, I look forward to seeing your piece!

Information:

Thread Information