StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Amit

Writer that can't Animate BakaBaka's Avatar

Amit

Name: Amit
    Spoiler for <Abilities/Weapon>:

Spoiler for <Weaknesses>:
    Spoiler for <Personality>:

Spoiler for <Appearance>:

Spoiler for <Backstory and Demo>:

Battles: None as of now
    Last edited by BakaBaka; 09-27-2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Updated the story and the Personality and abilities

Spoiler for <Some Quotes>:

Huh... he's pretty decent (I think). And one question. Since he went through many experiments, is he still human, or is he now a monster? Or what?
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Writer that can't Animate BakaBaka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Huh... he's pretty decent (I think). And one question. Since he went through many experiments, is he still human, or is he now a monster? Or what?
    He is considered a monster now that those 26 survivors tell of their encounter with him. Which in turn will make him be viewed as a monster .3.

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Okay, sorry if I'm getting this wrong.
    I understand that his main body is actually the spear being used but Amit's "body" is no actual body but is instead the cloak and a black shadow(?) type deal that's wearing the cloak?
    Yea your right just that he uses type of substance created inside of his main body that can take shape of a human
    Last edited by BakaBaka; 09-27-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Spoiler for <Some Quotes>:

Okay, sorry if I'm getting this wrong.
    I understand that his main body is actually the spear being used but Amit's "body" is no actual body but is instead the cloak and a black shadow(?) type deal that's wearing the cloak?
    Last edited by Oster; 09-25-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Hm interesting character I like it, can't wait to see you out there fighting with others. i personally would suggest going into a little bit more detail on his powers, like in your demo you mention he has lightning speed but nowhere in the powers sections mentions hes fast. other than just a bit more clarity as to his current powers and what he has the potential of doing he seems pretty solid. Good luck out there man and enjoy the fights they can be really fun.

Sooo....

New char, and since I'm back from being inactive, I'm also back to giving my supreme demigodly opinion on everything.

Therefore, CnC on your char: my words will be bold (literally and meaningfully).
    *note: if you are sensitive, tender, and content with Trite Edgemaster 1000 as a character, don’t read this and enjoy your oblivious life.
    Spoiler for All dis shit:

I feel like this character and story/backstory would have fit perfectly in one of the Star Wars Prequels. Which is not a complement. Reasons why this char is of no good:
    1) It would fit in the Star Wars Prequels.
    2) I stopped counting how many times I asked “WHY?” after number 30.
    3) Point number 2 doesn’t include the times I asked “HOW?!” or related questions.
    4) Edgemaster 8000. At first I thought he was Edgemaster 1000. Jumped straight to v3000, and kept on going up from there.
    5) I don’t think I will ever have an answer to the several times I asked “WHAT AM I EVEN READING” or the like.
    6) I was able to compare your character to Veggie Tales
    7) Everyone has a British Accent.
    8) See Point number 1.

Now…I want you to take a person. Make a nice simple wRHG. They are normal, but decided to get into the RHG fighting because they were bored. They bought a spear from a retiring veteran who was never well known, and discover they are pretty dope at using its orb powers. <<This is your new character. Please demolish whatever this is you mashed together.

I do not mean to be rude, but this is really poor quality. Take my suggestion here, and do better. I’m sure you can. I give CnC to help people see their mistakes and thereby improve. I just tend to be blunt. **NOTE: we ALL have characters we've trashed over the years that were just Edgy fucks, terrible on all counts, etc. So don't think I'm picking on you. When I was younger I had more than my share. BUT, having learned, my words here can help you learn faster :P. Best of Wishes for you here, dude! You've got a good creative mind, I can tell -- just focus it and put it to good, original use, and don't try too hard.

SUMMARY:
    "Holy @$@! this hurts my bloody head!" Amit says angrily.
    ME TOO.
    Last edited by Alphaeus; 10-02-2017 at 04:11 PM.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Just better than you GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Do me next daddy Alphaeus.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    Do me next daddy Alphaeus.