StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Room of Warriors

The Room of Warriors

Spoiler for Playable Characters:

Spoiler for Non-Playable Characters:
    Last edited by Azarel CS.777; Today at 08:16 AM. Reason: Edited Azarel.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Hey guys - I finished Eoduun, what do you guys think of him? I also edited Crow and added two new fighters - Technix and Bladeslinger.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

With Crow, what era is he in? Modern day, is he from around the Trojan War, since that's when Achilles died. If he is modern day, how did he get here, as well as several fish out of water questions.

What kind of shield is it? We talkin' kite, buckler, spartan, and where does the blade pop out? Front to stab or along the sides to slash?

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    With Crow, what era is he in? Modern day, is he from around the Trojan War, since that's when Achilles died. If he is modern day, how did he get here, as well as several fish out of water questions.

What kind of shield is it? We talkin' kite, buckler, spartan, and where does the blade pop out? Front to stab or along the sides to slash?
    He's from the modern world, how he got trained with Achilles - it will all make sense in the story. His shield is a kite shield, and the blade can pop from the front. His shield can also pop two smaller blades from the side.

I'll update him later. I'm on a phone right now.

Update
    Changed Ezra's Alias from Technix to Koon and finished his bio. I also added specifications to Crow's shield.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    that hard k tho
    What about it?
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

Kinda feels like something's missing without the stories.

Also, with blood types, there a + and -, which is in reference to a type of antigen and weather or not you've got it. - is basically the O of the +/-. +People can get +/-, while -People need -Blood as well. For example, I'm O-, so I can give to anyone, but if I get hurt, I maaaay be screwed.

Anyway! Question time:

Azarel2:
    When you say energy, do you mean lightning?

The Silent Knight can control energy and can use it in many ways.
    Does he have a finite amount? And how much does what wear him down?

He can also create balls or beams of energy to attack his enemies.
    What type of damage we talkin?

He has indomitable will, his will cannot be broken and he cannot be corrupted with greed, lust, etc.
    Why? Weren't his parents assassins? Similarly, did he know? Similarly, after their murder, was there an investigation? And if so, did said investigation shed light on their second job?

When Eoduun is wounded, a crimson lobster-like exoskeleton forms on the exterior of his body which heals his wounds. However, it is not effective for every wound; it has a limit of wounds it can heal.
    How strong's the exoskeleton, how quickly does it heal, what types of things can't it heal?

The blade has red runes on it, and can absorb anything and use the absorbed power to attack.
    Across the board? Say I magically throw a fireball that wouldn't shatter a lamp. Is his sword as strong as it would be if I summoned lava from the depths of Hell and chucked it at him like a baseball? Can it absorb something like that? How about if it's bigger than his body? Still all absorbed? If I do it three times does he lose it, or can he keep swallowing them because it's the same element. If the element is attached to something, is it still absorbed? Now I'm throwing a Molotov Cocktail. Is he catching fire, or is glass gonna shatter on him and booze soak his clothes. Actually, it says anything. Can it absorb a sword? If not, what are the rules to what it can and can't suck in?

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Kinda feels like something's missing without the stories.

Also, with blood types, there a + and -, which is in reference to a type of antigen and weather or not you've got it. - is basically the O of the +/-. +People can get +/-, while -People need -Blood as well. For example, I'm O-, so I can give to anyone, but if I get hurt, I maaaay be screwed.

Anyway! Question time:

Azarel2:
    When you say energy, do you mean lightning?

Does he have a finite amount? And how much does what wear him down?

What type of damage we talkin?

Why? Weren't his parents assassins? Similarly, did he know? Similarly, after their murder, was there an investigation? And if so, did said investigation shed light on their second job?

How strong's the exoskeleton, how quickly does it heal, what types of things can't it heal?

Across the board? Say I magically throw a fireball that wouldn't shatter a lamp. Is his sword as strong as it would be if I summoned lava from the depths of Hell and chucked it at him like a baseball? Can it absorb something like that? How about if it's bigger than his body? Still all absorbed? If I do it three times does he lose it, or can he keep swallowing them because it's the same element. If the element is attached to something, is it still absorbed? Now I'm throwing a Molotov Cocktail. Is he catching fire, or is glass gonna shatter on him and booze soak his clothes. Actually, it says anything. Can it absorb a sword? If not, what are the rules to what it can and can't suck in?
    I deleted Eoduun, I found out that the sword is a "ripoff" of Son Goku Anim's character at Elements. Plus added the resus. That's what the positive negative things are called, right?

Update
    Deleted Eoduun.
    Added three new fighters.
    Added more details.
    Last edited by Azarel CS.777; 11-05-2017 at 05:35 AM.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

Thread Information