StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: The Void Beyond the Arches RP

[ThornFell - Eastern Forest]
    Esther noted the dwarf's response only for her lantern to grow brighter at the arrival of the rest of the party. The Order member looked at each of the newcomers with suspicion, first at the knight captain, then at the two humans before finally landing her eyes on the paladin. As if in response, the lantern dimmed and Esther narrowed her eyes.

"Curious," she muttered to herself, still staring.

Before she could act however, the knight captain interjected. "If I had the time, Rudolph," he chuckled. "I may ask one but for now duty first. How fast will you be able to distribute the weapons? We can go on ahead. I suggest Visage come with us since he is the only one capable of relaying a message between parties."

He turned to the changeling. "You could use your familiar to lead them right to us, correct?"
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 12-19-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Spoiler for :

"Rudolph..." Lera couldn't help but sigh from the dwarfs remark. Was it because it was offensive? Or was it because the little blacksmith was acting exactly as Lera had thought?

And here I was hoping I was wrong to think of him as a better dwarf.

Then she turned her attention to the rest of the group. The church group was there, but also Rhea and 4 new faces. A Lantern Cross priest with her signature lantern. A small scared girl. Orphan? Lost? Kidnapped? By Rudolph himself? She wanted to chuckle at her joke, but the sheer likelihood worried her. Then there was an interesting duo, a tall elf and a big clockwork. Add in Rudolph and you have a setup for a pub joke.

The clockwork showed signs of sentience and relationship with the elf, who had a finely honed craftiness to him underneath his friendly smile. Like Visage. His whispered chastise to the clockwork didn't help. He ought to have an eye out like the sneaky members in our group, so she had to take notes.

Lera relaxed and smiled back at everyone.
    Last edited by Xate; 12-19-2017 at 09:15 PM.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Rhea looked from the lantern to Esther's face, and then over at the group that the lantern bearer was... evaluating? "What's got you and your lantern there so, curious? Anything worth sharing with the rest of the group?"
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Ox felt like this little pow-wow was going nowhere fast. So, he took the time to study the features of those around him. There was the dwarf, the priestess, the girl, the changling, the archer, and some weird religious fella, all of which he had already looked over about a dozen times or so. Now, he needed to catalog the newer episodes faces whom he had no prior contact with. There was the knight on a horse who seemed to be rather... enthusiastic, another knight whose armor looked too old to be useful, and another human. He noticed a couple of things that were off about the final one, however, starting with the fact her ears looked a bit deformed towards the top. She also seemed to have noticed what he was doing, which made him feel glad that someone else in the area knew how to pay attention.

"Hey, we should keep the conversation going on our way to wherever we're going, yeah?" He said, making sure his tone was as friendly as possible.

WRHG:Beth

Availability:
    Let's Rumble

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

"Opposite directions? Lassie where ya goin? To tha church? Ain't nothin there now, cept a lot of bronze n gold." The dwarf wiped a tear. "All dat gold, such a waste."

He smiled. "Da weapons shaint take long dou. So you can go wit da lassie. Most 's just gotta grip and staff da weapons. Can do it m'self less you got a capable blacksmith, will need to see his work first as to make sure 'e dunt ruin m' work."

Rudolph looked at Lera. "So what're you doin here lassie? Come out with yer stick to play fetch with da werewolves?" The dwarf shrugged. "Oy dunt mean nothin. After all, yer so capable Oy'm sure ya know what yer doin out here."

He looked quizzically at Ox but shrugged as getting back to town was also in his best interest.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

[Thornfell - Eastern Forest]

The Order member regarded the ranger after a brief moment of thought. She looked at her sideways, addressing her without moving.

"I am curious," Esther replied to the ranger coolly, sheathing her blade. "The lantern responds to a certain type of danger but I myself don't see it. Do you?"
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 12-20-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Spoiler for :

"Oh you little dwarf. What I lack in brute strength, I make up with wits and speed. There are problems a fist can't solve. Nor a pointy stick. Or bombs." Lera scoffed.

"Even so, sir Rudolph. What I can't handle, I will gladly let you handle it. Every one has their own sets of skills. Some a lot more than others."
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Both being the last people to inspect each other, Aurea's and Esther's eyes crossed for a longer while, the lantern woman being the first to look away however. "I am going after the Lycanthrope..." The knight answered simply.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Rhea shrugged, "from the things I've heard about Lycans is that they're ordinary people, infected with some disease that allows them to shapeshift into the form of a rabid animal, mostly at night or during a full moon. If that's truly what we're dealing with here, then I don't see why it would be out of the question that any one of us could be playing for the other team." After contemplating for a moment, Rhea continued, "How does your lantern work? If what I know of them is true, and your lantern is able to detect threats that your eyes cannot, then it would stand to reason that you would be able to detect the enemy among us, wouldn't it?" Rhea turned her eyed slightly to look at Sir Dreimon out of the corner of her eyes before facing Esther once more. "Perhaps I'm just being paranoid."
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

"Da lycans? Yer bonkers ta do it alun. Take da laddie wit ya, take most of em, Me 'n da golem can more den handle dis load."

The dwarf glared at the woman. "Oy dunt appreciate bein called little. An' speed dunt mean much if ya dunt got da stamina to keep it up." Rudolph looked at Rhea. "Dat's da most documented cases ye, but it makes no sense for it ta be any of us, we just got here." He crossed his arms, "Oy see n'reason ta do this test, only one worth testin is laddie over there." He nodded to Dreimon. "As Oy already tested on da whelp wit silver, 'n she been around lassie the entire time."

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Thread Information