StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sticky Barnett the New RHG

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsura97215 View Post
    You made 2 posts in only one minute man.
    That's not necessarily what double posting is. I mean it can be, but the way you put it Natsura97215 is just a little too vague.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff's Stickpage Official Rules Thread Under Your Conduct View Post
    Do not make multiple posts in a row, edit your post instead
    So what it really is is just putting two or more posts right next to each other like you've done quite a few times now (ex: "ok i will soon" "ok i will do it when I get the chance"). In that instance, you pretty much just said the same thing when you could have edited the first post. You didn't need the second one, only because it was unnecessary. There are exceptions to this rule too however.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff's Stickpage Official Rules Thread View Post
    2. There are reasonable exceptions to this rule, such as adding a significant update to your thread or separating the thread premise from the content. If you are unsure about your double post, contact a staff member to clarify. Infractions for this rule are given at the discretion of our moderators on an individual basis, be prepared to defend yourself if you feel your multiple posts are justified.
    For now (and forever really), just keep these things in mind. One could argue that if you don't know, you won't get in trouble for the time being, so you were safe back then, but now you do know so . Natsura the only thing I didn't like is that as I mentioned earlier is that it was too vague. You can make two posts in two different threads in less than one minute, and heck, if you're thread has a stalker that replies to the comment you just made fifteen seconds ago, you can still post again and that technically counts as making two posts in one minute, though the odds are slim. And for StickyBarnett, I suggest that you should read the Stickpage rules if you wanna have a good time and live well here on this site. Also, no triple posting either, or anything above that. Just edit your first post Barnett and you'll be good. Here's an example of what you should do:

"Oh, okay, thanks! I'll be sure do that." ---> "Oh, okay thanks! I'll be sure to do that later when I get the chance. I'm too busy atm."
    Or
    "Falcon, he's not exactly new." ---> "Falcon, he's not exactly new.
    Edit: Oh, unless you were talking about his RHG. If that's the case, then sorry, my bad."

Again, this is just for future reference and if you want to stay here, then you'll take advice and listen, and read the site rules too. Not mad at you, heck, I don't even know what I am doing here and why I wrote this long of a post and unfortunately I don't even know what a Fugue is or what the heck that even means .
    Last edited by FalconX578; 10-22-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

what if i am responding to two different people though
    Sticky Barnett

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    @FalconX578: Wow! What a great way you worded everything! I couldn't do better than that for sure!

@StickyBarnett: Just do something like this.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 10-22-2017 at 03:12 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    That's not necessarily what double posting is. I mean it can be, but the way you put it Natsura97215 is just a little too vague.

So what it really is is just putting two or more posts right next to each other like you've done quite a few times now (ex: "ok i will soon" "ok i will do it when I get the chance"). In that instance, you pretty much just said the same thing when you could have edited the first post. You didn't need the second one, only because it was unnecessary. There are exceptions to this rule too however.

For now (and forever really), just keep these things in mind. One could argue that if you don't know, you won't get in trouble for the time being, so you were safe back then, but now you do know so . Natsura the only thing I didn't like is that as I mentioned earlier is that it was too vague. You can make two posts in two different threads in less than one minute, and heck, if you're thread has a stalker that replies to the comment you just made fifteen seconds ago, you can still post again and that technically counts as making two posts in one minute, though the odds are slim. And for StickyBarnett, I suggest that you should read the Stickpage rules if you wanna have a good time and live well here on this site. Also, no triple posting either, or anything above that. Just edit your first post Barnett and you'll be good. Here's an example of what you should do:

"Oh, okay, thanks! I'll be sure do that." ---> "Oh, okay thanks! I'll be sure to do that later when I get the chance. I'm too busy atm."
    Or
    "Falcon, he's not exactly new." ---> "Falcon, he's not exactly new.
    Edit: Oh, unless you were talking about his RHG. If that's the case, then sorry, my bad."

Again, this is just for future reference and if you want to stay here, then you'll take advice and listen, and read the site rules too. Not mad at you, heck, I don't even know what I am doing here and why I wrote this long of a post and unfortunately I don't even know what a Fugue is or what the heck that even means .
    Oh ok !
    Than you for the precision.
    And sorry if I was too vague.

thanks
    Sticky Barnett

So how’s your demo coming along?

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information