StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fell Sørensen

Question about Will of the Hero:
    We talkin' destiny or ability? Similarly, what constitutes as greatness? Become an elected official, save one person, or singlehandedly prevent demons from annihilating a village?

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Question about Will of the Hero:
    We talkin' destiny or ability? Similarly, what constitutes as greatness? Become an elected official, save one person, or singlehandedly prevent demons from annihilating a village?
    We're talkin' destiny. Also, the great thing usually has something to do with helping people in a big way. So, it could be something like preventing demons form destroying a village, like you said, or they could become a politician that actually does something good in their community, etc.

EDIT: Dermot has been deleted since I didn't know that the poll ends the 27th instead of the 20th.
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 10-18-2017 at 09:20 PM.

WRHG: Fell

Availability:
    Full

Character will be changed after I'm finished with my next two battles.

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

Spoiler for Personal Stuff:

Sorry for the double post but I just wanted to announce something

I have added a list of the worthy so people who challenge me don't have to guess whether or not their character is, you guessed it, considered worthy.

Some of the reasons are a bit passive aggressive so don't take those ones too seriously. Each character is in their section of a list for a valid reason and you can always ask if you need more explaining.
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 10-26-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Availability:
    Full

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Heh, seeing as I'm on the fence about Olivia's survival anyway, you can probably add no Will of the Hero to The Hero of New Salem's lack of worthiness

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Heh, seeing as I'm on the fence about Olivia's survival anyway, you can probably add no Will of the Hero to The Hero of New Salem's lack of worthiness
    I'll be sure to do that as soon as possible. I can't edit the document right now because school and shit.

Availability:
    Full

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Wow I'm surprised Percy is eligible to fall under worthy. Though, do you think he contains the "Will of the Hero?"
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Wow I'm surprised Percy is eligible to fall under worthy. Though, do you think he contains the "Will of the Hero?"
    No. Fell does not see the Will within him.

Availability:
    Full

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    No. Fell does not see the Will within him.
    Huh, interesting. Kinda surprising but ehh, I'll live. Well, I'd like to challenge you, but my schedule won't permit it for quite the while. Maybe one day however.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 10-27-2017 at 06:26 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Huh, interesting. Well, I'd like to challenge you, but my schedule won't permit it for quite the while. Maybe one day however.
    I'll be around.

Availability:
    Full

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    She used a powerful spell to resurrect Fell as a modified Draugr, one that was supposed to be the most powerful Draugr of all. Though she succeeded in giving Fell things that most other Draugrs didn’t have, such as the lack of a decaying body and power over the force known as Hugr, it also didn’t give him a lot of abilities that the Draugr were known for, such as the ability to change their size at will.
    Maybe its just my Scandinavian blood talking to me, but my blood boils when I read this. Want to know why? Because your using a creature rarely used, the Draugr, and wasting the concept by not using it. You have a powerful creature, a Draugr, with the specific concept that they are evil unstoppable creatures of great power, and you literally just made a shitty undead vampire. So I have to ask, why use it? Why use a Draugr when you clearly didn't try to achieve what it mean to be one? You were clearly just trying to go for a more revenant character, a person who was raised from the dead for some purpose, rather than a person raised from their own evil intent. You even have the gall to reference the other powers but then say he's a "better version". What? Why even? Considering some of the powers that Draugr have, this guy is most definitely not a better version

But you want to use this character? Fine, thats fine, but why use the name Draugr, when this has no little to do with the creature that it pisses me off. It'd be like if I made a character, said he was a Japanese Oni with bare bones connection to the name and then I made him act and seem more like a Nordic Troll. Like why even call him that in the first place.

This isn't anything against you Pitch, in fact, I'm kinda happy Draugr are being used by someone. But this? Not like this. This is not how you use the concept of a Draugr.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information