StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Lovecraft Level Animation for Animation class - First Anim in 3 years

Lovecraft Level Animation for Animation class - First Anim in 3 years

We were given 2 weeks to make an animation with that 3 types of obstacles (the falling pillar, the pendulum and the rotating blade) with a Lovecraft theme.
    Then, when i were about to start drawing the character, i remembered all the animations i loved so much years ago when i used to visit stickpage every day until i've seen all animations there was that time.
    The last time i tried to make a stick animation was about... 3 or 4 years ago, in flash i guess, only great fails.
    Now, in the university, i had both Toon Boom Harmony and a Wacom tablet to use. So i did everything i could, here's the result:

Oh hey, this is pretty nice.

Although there is some resizing, particularly around that flip near the end.

I also really like how the camera follows the stick figure's movements and the background.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Thread Information