StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: FalconX's Birdcage.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).

FalconX's Birdcage.

The profiles of a bunch of people. Want to know the details of a character in my stories, find it here! So, this is my testing room, an idea that’s been going around for awhile I suppose. Sure it’s a kind of old idea but it’s still alive, so I decided that I should make one. Most of these characters I plan on using in my stories for the main part, but there are a few others. I will also be putting my gladiators in here as well. Chances are, at least of 10/10/2017, there are way more characters to come, and I have yet to add more. Any questions, think anyone is OP, or just have some other CnC, then by all means just comment down below. So without a further ado, here is FalconX’s Birdcage!

Spoiler for Gladiators:

Spoiler for NPCs:

Spoiler for Other Characters:

Spoiler for More Character Information:

Spoiler for Changelog:
    Last edited by FalconX578; 10-21-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Oh, glad to see this done! Now just gotta edit mine to add some stuff.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Thread Information