StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The Proving Grounds

Writer
    So since I'm under the impression that Greek and Pitch are just gonna infinitely add new characters every time I review their shit, I'll be skipping them for this session.

Kamiroo Wolf
    Spoiler for Reznik:

Piston, my man, you've got too big a bunch of characters at once for me to dig into. If you've any character in particular you'd like me to review, let me know and I'll have a look.

Azarel
    Spoiler for Crow:

Oster
    Spoiler for Sienne:

That's all for today, folks. I'll do Oster's other character and some of Cassandra's, as well as Piston's if he points out any next time.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    So since I'm under the impression that Greek and Pitch are just gonna infinitely add new characters every time I review their shit, I'll be skipping them for this session.
    Vern please. I will be productive someday. You will know when I stop pumping characters out of nowhere.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

Updated my test page. Added new characters and edited some. I also finished Technix. His story is the only problem left.

UPDATE: Samael's page got a new weakness (Interference).

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

"A successful writer is one that can fully immerse readers within their world."

Any and all of my wRHGs have left this site. They will return when (and if) the forum returns to life.

Update:

New character: Kabutomushi

WRHG:Beth

Availability:
    Let's Rumble

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

CHANGELOG [Dec.14.2017]

- Renamed Samael's MAIN skill "Physical Attributes" to "Ancient Blood".
    - Added a tentacle passive to Ancient Blood.
    - Added tentacle weaknesses to Weaknesses
    - Put each of Samael's Surge weaknesses into their own categories for easy reading

CHANGELOG [Dec.18.2017]

- Added a clearer description of Samael's shadow tentacle weaknesses under Weaknesses
    - Added an additional section to "Risk Sponge" under Weaknesses
    - Added how strong the shadow tentacles are to "Ancient Blood" under Weaknesses
    Last edited by Cassandra; 12-18-2017 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Dec 18 changelog

Any and all of my wRHGs have left this site. They will return when (and if) the forum returns to life.

Update

I present, Kei Shigure.
    My wRHG Erik

UPDATE [Jan.5.2018]

- Gave Samael immunity to psychic powers and magic only
    - Added weaknesses to disease and poison to "Ancient Blood" under Weaknesses

Just call me PASTA Paradox Syndicate Admin's Avatar
    Is that immunity to direct effects or everything that is to do with magic (e.g. causing your insides to combust versus summoning a giant rock above your head)?

[A Cephalon of the Tenno ]
    Spoiler for A word of advice:

The internal combustion would not work on Samael, as Alph acts as an arcane shield. Basically, you cannot manipulate any part of his body with magic (e.g. SetyourArmus OnFireus), but if you flame him long enough he'll begin to burn. Maybe I should change that to "he resists magic", but I'm keeping his immunity to mental attack.

Still, Alph is an ancient being...and is way more powerful than any magic...so maybe Samael himself is highly resistant to magic, but during a Surge (when Alph is a lot more powerful) he's immune to it altogether.

As for the summoned rock...he'd still get crushed by it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information