StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The Proving Grounds

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Alph is an ancient being...and is way more powerful than any magic
    uuummmm...

would above-god-level planet busting do?(purely theoretical, I'm not suggesting thistle happen)

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

@DoomsDruid: Well, my dear...Alph is a celestial being of immense power. In natural cases, he would not even fit on a planet unless he was in a reduced form. His species, the Galaxcirrus Alphegerai, are (with the exception of one and [unconfirmed] a second one) galaxy-destroying bosses. They destroy planets for power, and do so throughout their lifespan...until they burn out like stars usually do (except they take an extremely long time to do so). The supernovas of their passing even have the chance to bring multiple other Alphegerai into existence.

That being said, Alph would definitely survive an apocalyptic-world-annihilation type situation. Samael, on the other hand...will not. His human body is a huge limit to Alph's powers.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

"A successful writer is one that can fully immerse readers within their world."

Any and all of my wRHGs have left this site. They will return when (and if) the forum returns to life.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Neat, just making sure.

On a topic that is somewhat related, if I wanted to post some stuff about my meta (because i bandy jargon in Big Bad Capitals about in order to make our(me & my guys') stuff sound super fancy and in-depth too much), where would I do that?

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

This thread would be the place to post your character and/or character list. Please put it in only one thread, and edit that thread whenever you have something new (as stated by the instructions on the first post).

However, since this thread hasn't been overly active for the past couple of weeks, you could try putting your character list under the wRHG tab. Just click on wRHG, and post a new thread in the place where all the other character test rooms are.

Either place would be fine, I think.

Any and all of my wRHGs have left this site. They will return when (and if) the forum returns to life.

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    heyo i has me a new character named Lenard Peterson. He is part shape- shifter and is located in my mess of chreativity. i hope you guess will judge him fairly.
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

I don't understand how your character works, mechanically I mean. Like, if I had a son with my recent ex, he wouldn't be black on top with really unfortunate genitals and pasty legs down low. Sure, magic is a different ball park, and maybe you have some standing with centars/mermaids, but it feels like an odd limitation. The other issue is that, I don't know how you can see your mom murdered, find out your dad killed himself, get evicted, end up on the streets and turn out mentally alright. Yay, fame, but that's a hell of a price
    Last edited by Crank; 01-18-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    I don't understand how your character works, mechanically I mean. Like, if I had a son with my recent ex, he wouldn't be black on top with really unfortunate genitals and pasty legs down low. Sure, magic is a different ball park, and maybe you have some standing with centars/mermaids, but it feels like an odd limitation. The other issue is that, I don't know how you can see your mom murdered, find out your dad killed himself, get evicted, end up on the streets and turn out mentally alright. Yay, fame, but that's a hell of a price
    well to be honest he can transform any part of his body but for some odd reason that i am still trying to think of only his lower half can transform without putting to much strain on his body. as for the rest of the stuff well... i am still working on it. he is a work in progress after all. this is just the first iteration maybe.
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

Wanted to update everyone on the status of Halle and Rᴂoїn. As of my posting this, nothing about the characters themselves have been changed, but I have been reconsidering what it is I want to be doing with them. Previously, the plan was to post stories exclusively on SP, and primarily with my wRHG, Dante. This tentatively remains the case, however Rᴂoїn specifically has been entirely underutilized as a result of Dante and Halle taking precedence over her, and Dante and Halle have not seen much movement either. As a result, I'm looking at diversifying my approach moving forward, to where my pending storylines can continue to be released and refined at a snail's pace, yet characters such as Rᴂoїn can see the light of day in the meantime. Expect updates to Rᴂoїn's profile moving forward and, with your help, an appearance from the character on Hyun's Dojo as a written duelist in the forseeable future.

You're going to put one of your characters on the Dojo? Good luck and I hope you do well!

You're going to put one of your characters on the Dojo?
    Yes and no! I'm looking to put a character of mine on the dojo, but no... it may not wind up being Rᴂoїn. Ultimately what's going to be happening is that (for now!) Rᴂoїn will not be developed for Stickpage, in favor of a character being developed for Dojo. There may wind up being similarities between what I was trying to do with Rᴂoїn in what I'm trying to do down the line on Hyun's Dojo, but what I'm saying is more that... Rᴂoїn isn't seeing any movement for the time being, and might not see any movement anywhere, for any predictable amount of time. Yesterday, the hope and plan was to try and make Rᴂoїn work as a character for the Dojo down the line. Today that's still the hope, but the plan is to make something for the Dojo that would make sense to have on the Dojo, whether that's a presentable Rᴂoїn or something else entirely. I'm going to keep Rᴂoїn's template here for now, but I wanted to (re)update everyone on everything(else).

Good luck and I hope you do well!
    Thanks, trying!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information