StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the best nintendo console for you?

Nah, not gonna lie, Super Mario Odyssey is probably the best game I've played in a long while. Breath of the Wild is a close second to that. The GameCube was rad and has a good collection of classic hits that I could get lost in with nostalgia goggles, but if Nintendo keeps up the momentum the Switch is easily going to be the best. It's got my vote.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    Nah, not gonna lie, Super Mario Odyssey is probably the best game I've played in a long while. Breath of the Wild is a close second to that. The GameCube was rad and has a good collection of classic hits that I could get lost in with nostalgia goggles, but if Nintendo keeps up the momentum the Switch is easily going to be the best. It's got my vote.
    What he said.
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

They're all good, I'd say GC is the one I associate the most with, but NES/SNES had great libraries (especially the SNES), Nintendo 64 made that fantastic transition to 3D, GC had an overall kickass library, and the Wii had some great hidden gems. Plus it was really fucking easy to hack which made certain games way better. Wii U probably had the most mediocre library, but the fact that it still had the Wii interface made it able to play Wii U games while still being stupid easy to hack, allowing it to play several generations of games with literally no effort at all. And Switch has been out for less than a year and already has a spankin ass library.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

I didn't play many Wii or Wii U games. I haven't played the Switch at all yet so I'm gonna have to say its a toss up between Gamecube and SNES for me. The GC had games that I just absolutely loved while the SNES had more games that I enjoyed. N64 honorable mention.

The gamecube is certainly the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information