StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: This is Azarel

Arrow This is Azarel

Hello everyone. This is Azarel (Azarel CS.777). My Gmail account is hacked, and I tried to log in. It turns out this dude faked my age - saying that I was fucking three years old. Things got complicated, and stuff, and I just decided to make a new Gmail account and things.

So yeah.

Well, that's too bad. Yes, I noticed , that hacking has been prevalent these days. Anyway, welcome to the site Azarel! I just signed up here too.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by AAzko View Post
    Hello everyone. This is Azarel (Azarel CS.777). My Gmail account is hacked, and I tried to log in. It turns out this dude faked my age - saying that I was fucking three years old. Things got complicated, and stuff, and I just decided to make a new Gmail account and things.

So yeah.
    Wait it's been messing with your Stickpage acc too? Dang that sucks. This going to be your permanent one now?

At any rate, I hope you make a fine recovery with all your Google stuff Azarel.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 11-14-2017 at 02:48 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Actually, scratch that. I've managed to gain acces to my old Gmail account now. Shame on you, Azarel. And yes, Falcon. He's messing with all my accounts, from StickPage, to YouTube, to Facebook.
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Thread Information