StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Open Discussion] A centralised canon for the wRHG?

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    *returns
    *throws two cents onto the table
    Alrighty, so the problem with this (at least as far as I'm concerned, because I avoid practicality and logistics like the plague) is compatibility. Someone who has a gritty, down-to-earth SP ain't gonna like it when I show up with beings literally more powerful than omnipotence (a. They will be name-dropped. Probably never actually shown because no-one wants that to be a thing particularly. b. They are more powerful than omnipotence. Logic doesn't apply. Thus, they can be more powerful than omnipotence.). That's like bringing a knife to an Exterminatus fight.
    And while the more ridiculous end of the scale will just be working behind the scenes for the most part (at least with me), its going to be difficult. Plus there is the fact that no-one wants to get into the 6-year-old "My armour is invincible!" "My sword can cut through your armour!" "No it can't!" "Yes it can!" thing. And while mostly I am convinced people here are mature enough to make sure that doesn't happen, I have seen things get nasty when involving... certain parties. So in other words self-preservation ftw.

^ You see that? That up there? That is someone trying to get across a good point without sounding like a drooling idiot. And failing miserably.^

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    ^ You see that? That up there? That is someone trying to get across a good point without sounding like a drooling idiot. And failing miserably.^
    Good point. This part I mean, not the rest .

That said, I know in general what you mean. In my revamp/reworking canon post I'm including all my meta characters, i.e. The Almighty, The Great One, etc.

What still applies here, however, is my White Box theory. We can create a framework that describes what is necessary while leaving details such as meta-beings and whatnot to the individuals. Because the fact is that in any given story if something grates too badly on one writer or the other they can just ignore it to an extent.

This also, however, supports why I said we do need some ground rules.

For example, if something is "invulnerable" or "omnipotent (or moreso)" or whatever, then it cannot be an actual wRHG char -- rather, it must be a Meta-being...in other words, a character that appears in the background of a canon, or maybe even regularly in the foreground, but does not notably influence or get involved in battles between wRHG chars.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Oh but my dear Alpha (male?)...
    That was kind of the point,yes. I'm not planning on Malal or Alluminas, or some other Fundamental, rolling up to wRHG. Their descendants might (e.g. Sleipnir, Washington, Adrian, a few other peeps), although I find it unlikely the Primordial guys (e.g. Adrian, Sleipnir, a few others) will be wRHGs, because another example of Primordials (although quite a bit more high-end) is
    Spoiler for trigger warning for ya monotheistic boyz:

so you can see why that would be a problem.

(I'm going to make a thread detailing exactly what the hell I'm talking about at some point. I swear. Eventually I will unfuck my canon. It will be done.)

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

That's nice and all but stay on topic please thanks

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Don't know too much about this stuff but I do know I enjoy centralized canons lol

That's all I have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Gonna steal that chart shit for the lols:

BitchBlender:

Magic: Normal
    Average strength: Medium
    Rarity: Uncommon
    Public opinion: Indifferent for the most part (unless they are an RHG)

City:
    Type: Large city surrounded by forests
    Crime: Common in the West, East, and South districts.
    Justice: Barely any in the West and East sections. The south section has moderate police patrolling/vigilante stalking. The north and central sections are heavily patrolled.

RHG:
    Wealth: Depends on rank. Higher ranks are richer than lower ranks (obviously)
    Dangers: Depends on the section. East and West are incredibly dangerous while the South, North, and Central sections are rather safe.
    Benefits: Depends on rank (see a pattern?) which get better as you rank up
    Company status: Huge multi-million dollar corporation

WRHG:Beth

Availability:
    Let's Rumble

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information