StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Reliable way to OOS?

  1. #11
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Funny, and strange. I feel... so... alive. For having just killed myself. Weird. But I love another gaisfail.
    Are you just going to ignore my legitimate points? Another alternatefail
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Are you just going to ignore my legitimate points? Another alternatefail
    Still looking for legitimate points that you have made... still looking... still looking... still looking... still looking...

    BTW, what happened to that post you deleted?

    Still looking.. still looking... still looking.

    How bout you all stop hijacking my legitimate thread. I met yet another player today who is OOSing, and doing so under multiple account names (one being Broodwarlord).
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  3. #13
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post

    How bout you all stop hijacking my legitimate thread. I met yet another player today who is OOSing, and doing so under multiple account names (one being Broodwarlord).
    Yeah cry about it. As if something is gonna be done and you know it. Oh wait...another alternatefail.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  4. #14
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Yeah cry about it. As if something is gonna be done and you know it. Oh wait...another alternatefail.
    That's quite the alternatefail you got there
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  5. #15
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,882
    This is some impressive attention whoring. I wonder if Alternate knows that we have a rule against trolling, and trolling is making posts or threads like these for the sole purpose of trying to start arguments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •