StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: What is this place and how does it work?

What is this place and how does it work?

In a nutshell: Unofficial competitions are free to go here under any sort of contest of writing skill. Any official ones will simply be stickied.

Tournaments are not only big events like ErrorBlender's genre competition. It can also be a place to challenge someone to a 1v1 writing contest. Like wRHG except without wRHGs and with stories instead. The incentives to do that and the structure for keeping track of your wins and losses, if you want to, can be figured out later.

Official contests, for now, won't actually be much different than unofficial ones except that they're more prestigious. I could see modest cash prizes, but it'd be funded by me and not SP so who knows. Maybe if there was a way to raise funds that could bring cash prizes on the table without being funded by SP itself.

We'll see what sort of activity this section sees and how it might grow in the future. Official contests will be once every few months perhaps, though 1v1 battles and unofficial contests are welcome here any time.

The post says that unofficial competitions are free of blame here under any sort of contest of writing skill and any official ones will simply be stickier. It is true that writing competitions will help people to improve their writing skills along with the knowledge and also become an expert in writing.

Now the writing contest helps to improve writing skills I also to admire these close contest from the writer's end definitely be considered and evaluate the writing skill in addition to its benefits to your written English skills, UK Dissertation Writers excellent team of Ph.D. writers involved to inspiring written article for students in academics blogs.

First you need to try to write something, and then draw conclusions about competence, or other concepts. You can ask any questions here: http://sharetube.jp/channel/KohanaKuri/ or write me in the mail covebi@webhomes.net .

Thread Information