StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: New mobile game development

Threaded View

Depending on what kind of art are you referring. I have a big notebook with the character designs, abilities, models and the 3D structures drawing ( it was hard to draw the structures in a 3D point of view)right now Iím starting to paint them.

I could show you the art work but if you are expecting an advance of professional work or something like that, you will have to wait because Iím just starting, but I can show you what I have right now

I could show you some drawed art because I have a big notebook full with the characters designs, abilities and that kind o stuff ( I have the troops drawed and I also have a 3D model point of view design of the structures of how it would look in the game) but if your are all expecting an advanced model, that will take time.

* I will be posting my progress and I am currently painting and finishing the characters with their abilities shown in te right side

Sorry for that double post I though it was deleted( I donít know why I though that)
    Last edited by Devour; 12-02-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Thread Information