StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New mobile game development

Depending on what kind of art are you referring. I have a big notebook with the character designs, abilities, models and the 3D structures drawing ( it was hard to draw the structures in a 3D point of view)right now Iím starting to paint them.

I could show you the art work but if you are expecting an advance of professional work or something like that, you will have to wait because Iím just starting, but I can show you what I have right now

I could show you some drawed art because I have a big notebook full with the characters designs, abilities and that kind o stuff ( I have the troops drawed and I also have a 3D model point of view design of the structures of how it would look in the game) but if your are all expecting an advanced model, that will take time.

* I will be posting my progress and I am currently painting and finishing the characters with their abilities shown in te right side

Sorry for that double post I though it was deleted( I donít know why I though that)
    Last edited by Devour; 12-02-2017 at 08:18 PM.

So what you're saying is you have a notebook full of concept art, and haven't made any actual game assets yet? So you're still super early in the development stage, and have not completed all of the graphic work for this.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Well yeah, I just need a computer program to start with the actual art, but the art of the troops and the buildings, backgrounds( almost done with backgrounds just needs details).

So yes I know Iím in an early in the development but early doesnít mean never.

The point is that obviously I have still a long way to go but I have all the idea of the game, the only thing I have left itís all that requires a computer work

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGhost View Post
    Well yeah, I just need a computer program to start with the actual art, but the art of the troops and the buildings, backgrounds( almost done with backgrounds just needs details).

So yes I know I’m in an early in the development but early doesn’t mean never.

The point is that obviously I have still a long way to go but I have all the idea of the game, the only thing I have left it’s all that requires a computer work
    So the only work left is all the work? lol.

Also if this ever does happen, prob don't wanna call it stick war for copyright reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

I Know, what I mean with computer work its programming ( I need an app for the art and all that stuff, what kind of program should I use to start?)

And with stick war copyright ( if I could do the stick war game, can I ask someone of the stick war game developers or the creator to let me make it) it would be amazing but I that is a problem.

I Know, what I mean with computer work its programming ( I need an app for the art and all that stuff, what kind of program should I use to start?)

And with stick war copyright ( if I could do the stick war game, can I ask someone of the stick war game developers or the creator to let me make it) it would be amazing but I that is a problem.
    You're gonna make a game all by yourself? Art, programming, and animating? Good luck then. If you start anything be sure to send some screenies.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Thanks, and I will try to get some help of people who are interested on the idea. I will send some screenies of the game progress

Hey i need help with something, can someone help me with the defense structure like ideas, I have the cannon ( shoots every 1 second, 25 damage, 200 health,) ballista( shoots every 6 seconds and shots an arrow that does lot of damage, health 750) mortar ( throws rocks in a big radius, shoots every 5 seconds, health 500, damage 60) catapult ( like a mortar but reduced radius and throws rocks but this rocks touch the ground they keep rolling for 2 seconds) archidonis tower( shoots arrows every 0,50 seconds which means 2 arrows per second, damage 8, health 200), bomber tower ( a bomb thrower it’s on the top amd throws bombs every 3 seconds in a little radius, damage 64).
    * this towers are shooting tower, I mean not like heal tower or something like that, those ones are in other category but If you have any defensive STRUCUTRE not traps, that will be for other day.
    If you want to give any idea I will listen yours and could maybe add them to my list of defensive structures

Hey i need help with something, can someone help me with the defense structure like ideas, I have the cannon ( shoots every 1 second, 25 damage, 200 health,) ballista( shoots every 6 seconds and shots an arrow that does lot of damage, health 750) mortar ( throws rocks in a big radius, shoots every 5 seconds, health 500, damage 60) catapult ( like a mortar but reduced radius and throws rocks but this rocks touch the ground they keep rolling for 2 seconds) archidonis tower( shoots arrows every 0,50 seconds which means 2 arrows per second, damage 8, health 200), bomber tower ( a bomb thrower it’s on the top amd throws bombs every 3 seconds in a little radius, damage 64).
    * this towers are shooting tower, I mean not like heal tower or something like that, those ones are in other category but If you have any defensive STRUCUTRE not traps, that will be for other day.
    If you want to give any idea I will listen yours and could maybe add them to my list of defensive structures
    That's a lot of defensive structures. Reduce it to Archidon tower and cannon. And maybe add a wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

What about traps like that vietnamite trap that was a hole with spears on the bottom or also a workshop where you upgrade the defensive structures like chances of shooting a fire arrow from the archidon tower.

I don’t think 5 defensive structures are too much, but enough for now, because when you upgrade the center( the main structure) you will unlock more constructions and so on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information