StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: New mobile game development

  1. #21
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGhost View Post
    What about traps like that vietnamite trap that was a hole with spears on the bottom or also a workshop where you upgrade the defensive structures like chances of shooting a fire arrow from the archidon tower.

    I don’t think 5 defensive structures are too much, but enough for now, because when you upgrade the center( the main structure) you will unlock more constructions and so on.
    It's your thing. You do you my man
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15
    Thanks ansd does anyone has an idea that want to share or some recommendations

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15
    I have been planning more about this and I have an idea and y'all tell me if sound good.

    So there are 2 materials which ar the most important thing, gold and mana.
    Gold is obtained in gold mines and mana on a kind of plataform with a blue floating ball( it's an idea)

    Units cost mana, defensive structures and most buildings use gold ( others use mana like healing tower for example)

    Upgrade troops cost mana but I don't know if I should make more materials like wood o iron
    Because I feel like it sounds too regular or like not something so innovative or something like that.

    You could give ideas or opinion about this.

    * I don't feel to comfortable sharing my ideas because I feel that I could be helping someone on something using credit of my ideas, i don't trust a 100% these forum*
    Last edited by MadGhost; 01-08-2018 at 12:37 AM.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGhost View Post
    I have been planning more about this and I have an idea and y'all tell me if sound good.

    So there are 2 materials which ar the most important thing, gold and mana.
    Gold is obtained in gold mines and mana on a kind of plataform with a blue floating ball( it's an idea)

    Units cost mana, defensive structures and most buildings use gold ( others use mana like healing tower for example)

    Upgrade troops cost mana but I don't know if I should make more materials like wood o iron
    Because I feel like it sounds too regular or like not something so innovative or something like that.

    You could give ideas or opinion about this.

    * I don't feel to comfortable sharing my ideas because I feel that I could be helping someone on something using credit of my ideas, i don't trust a 100% these forum*
    Are you familiar with a game called Stick Empires? :P

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15
    If your question is that if the game is inspired by stick empires then yes.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGhost View Post
    If your question is that if the game is inspired by stick empires then yes.
    How about you start your first game with stick men? Also another thing, do you have Discord? If you do, add me PennyWise#4118 :P

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15
    Hey people sorry for not being active like in 3 months but I don't know if I should be posting my ideas here.

    Why? Because i feel like someone it's going to use my ideas or something like that. The good thing is that I am learning programation and If you have an idea or programation recommendation, write on the comments

    Thanks
    -MadGhost

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGhost View Post
    Hey people sorry for not being active like in 3 months but I don't know if I should be posting my ideas here.

    Why? Because i feel like someone it's going to use my ideas or something like that. The good thing is that I am learning programation and If you have an idea or programation recommendation, write on the comments

    Thanks
    -MadGhost
    Do you have Discord?

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15
    Yes. I’m not to active but most of times I’m chatting in the games and general sections

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •