StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Double forfeit

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar

Double forfeit

So I was in two battles and both my opponents have passed their deadlines. I claim win by forfeit to both of them. Here are my stories though

Jason vs Declan(Kamirro Wolf)

Jason vs Serena(fireflygoddess)

You might notice a large difference in quality between the two stories by the way. Don't mind that.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Alright, here we go!

I remember you already showing me the second, so:

Spoiler for Open Season:

Looking forward to the next one!

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Greek!!!!! i for one never said i forfeit. remember i said i was going through some troublesome times!!! >:[ By the light you did not even let me recover. i will argue against this forfeit because our battle had no time limit. I am not an angry person but this does it. when i do write my battle you will be torn apart by my goddesses demon mode. no mercy will be given. none what so ever!!!!
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    Greek!!!!! i for one never said i forfeit. remember i said i was going through some troublesome times!!! >:[ By the light you did not even let me recover. i will argue against this forfeit because our battle had no time limit. I am not an angry person but this does it. when i do write my battle you will be torn apart by my goddesses demon mode. no mercy will be given. none what so ever!!!!
    A battle can't be started without an official deadline. I'm pretty sure that rule is in place so things like this don't happen.

WRHG:Beth

Availability:
    Let's Rumble

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    A battle can't be started without an official deadline. I'm pretty sure that rule is in place so things like this don't happen.
    true it is. usually there is a deadline. but my sister has been going through the same things that i have on account we live together to save money and thus life has gotten in the way. i will talk to her and see if i cannot calm her down.
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

Sorry for my stupidity but fireflygoddess is buckethead's sister?
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Thread Information