StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double forfeit

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    ok alphaeus. point taken. to be honest the no mercy part was a huge mistake on my part i have calmed down. my part was almost finished in the first place but i still wanted to show off a bit with my characters darkerside anyways. this just gave me the excuse to do just that. i will be taking greek's battle and mine later today and posting a poll. i hope that i can get back to the light by then.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    In light of this:
    Pun intended?

Besides that, although I might be wrong at this we had set a deadline. But that doesn't matter now does it?

Firefly, you go and complete your story and post a poll(I suspect that you'll get my story from this thread). At this point I don't really care. I have kinda abandoned wRHG as of now and I want to exclusively focus on the story I write. Also I am pretty sure I will lose because my story is really bad my today's standards as I wrote this, like, two to three months ago. I have progressed a lot since then(I hope).
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information