StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: The Animation Nest [Featured Animation: "The Bloodspawn"]

The Animation Nest [Featured Animation: "The Bloodspawn"]

THE ANIMATION NEST
    "Flipnote Studio is NOT dead."
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK

I'm back with a huge update! To reduce clutter, I've decided to put YouTube video links in here instead of embedding video. Also, I've categorized the videos into the following: oldest, new, recent, and 2017. This is because most of the flipnotes in my archive do not have their original creation dates (This may change once I find my old DSi; it had a calendar that showed when each flip was made). Additionally, I have a 'Featured Animation' section, reserved for the animation I find deserving of special treatment.

As for the categories, the 2017 to Newest ones have the oldest animations listed on the bottom. As the list climbs, the animations get newer. The reason why I couldn't arrange the Old category this way is because I've lost all their creation dates.

Any red text animation titles have not been uploaded yet.

New

Last edited by Cassandra; 12-01-2017 at 07:32 PM.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for never make promises that you can't keep:

Thread Information