StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Help Me Hunt Down A Video

Help Me Hunt Down A Video

Hey, everybody! I originally started coming to stick page when I was about 10 years old (15 years ago or so), and there was a video that I've tried to find several times after, and have had no luck. I remember that it was one of the 3d stick figure videos with fairly decent design. There was a scene in it where it was a bunch of soldiers in some mechs and their leader asked if their mother knew they were gay and one guy answers "she does, she does" while sobbing. I know this isn't a very detailed description, but if you could give me any help at all in finding it, I would be incredibly grateful. Thanks so much in advance! (:

~JMort

Lol let me move this to General where someone might know

I apologize, I had no idea I was posting in the wrong section.

Quote Originally Posted by the fuck...
    There was a scene in it where it was a bunch of soldiers in some mechs and their leader asked if their mother knew they were gay and one guy answers "she does, she does" while sobbing.
    I've had to go to the hospital after nearly impaling myself on massive emo edge. Just to let you guys know.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Thread Information