StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RHG Battle #1 || Ken-X Vs FLLFFL

RHG Battle #1 || Ken-X Vs FLLFFL

This is my first RHG Battle I completed in the year 2014 but wasn't able to upload it till now. It took me a year to complete this animation. The opponent is the great Terkoiz himself and its a great honor.
    There are lot of idiot people claiming to be Ken which forced me to upload this animation. This is the geniune animation of Ken-X Vs FLLFFL I did back on 2014. I haven't made any changes on the animation since then as it wud violate the rule itself. For Proof i have attached image at the end of the video showing Date Modified info.
    I am very thankful to Mr. Phillips Lacanlale (Terkoiz) to provide me an opportunity to battle against him. And I want to thank all the people who believed in me and encouraged me. Thankyou everybody, I will never Forget this in my life.

were you the one who ghosted him and just didn't submit on time? lmfao you're late by years and nobody believes you finished this in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    were you the one who ghosted him and just didn't submit on time? lmfao you're late by years and nobody believes you finished this in 2014

I have no reasons to Lie And I don't Care if you don't believe
    I did my best but wasn't able to upload the animation. That is the true back story. idgaf

https://imgur.com/0oTClbj
    Last edited by Ken_X; 12-25-2017 at 12:13 AM.

idk maybe to save face or something? I just think you're full of shit

https://i.imgur.com/yUkadRW.jpg

your pic proves nothing

What are you using to animate?

I used flash @Wea$el
    and
    @Smile: I don't give a fuck, you'll see me rise on stickworld soon. people will recognize me (y). Just wait and watch

yeah people will recognize you as the full of shit little cocksucker who was lucky enough to be humored by terkoiz that one time he was bored

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

Quote Originally Posted by Slurp slurp slurp View Post
    The opponent is the great Terkoiz himself and its a great honor.

-blahblahblah-

I am very thankful to Mr. Phillips Lacanlale (Terkoiz) to provide me an opportunity to battle against him. And I want to thank all the people who believed in me and encouraged me. Thankyou everybody, I will never Forget this in my life.
    Jesus calm down, Terk isn't a fucking celebrity. He's battled a lot of people and like 95% of the users here don't know them or care anymore, so this isn't some massive honor like you've been knighted or something.
    Your song choice is also cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Damn why you guys gotta shit on the dude just for being proud of battling one of the greats. Let him have his satisfaction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information