Ina's throat got dry as soon as Naomi mentioned that they'd leave in 30 minutes. A lot of things went through her head, all the stories her parents told her and the fantastic things they did... was she ready to do the same again... or even more?...

She snaped out of it as everyone started to move to get ready "Preparations...." she thought as she looked down to her hands. Ina took a glance at her bracelets. That was all she had. She gulped in realization of how vulnerable she was. Was her hard skin enough? "It was enough for mom... it should be fine for me".

Ina went to the bathroom and washed her face. Leaving the water flow down she took off her bracelets and did the same with her hands... then she started to think about encountering monsters and literally risking her life even though she doesn't feel ready... Ina felt sick all of sudden, but managed to not throw up. "It'll be fine. I've been waiting all my life for this, to be a hero just like them,...just how... I want to... I-, I do want to do this right?..." Ina looked at the mirror and she noticed steam covering the glass. Looking at her hands she noticed they had a small flame making the water turn into steam upon contact. "And by myself...". Ina looked at the bracelets and with a sad expression she put them back on her arms. Opening the door, Ina walked towards the roof wearing the same expression she had in the bathroom, noticing how others were already gathered there, she immediately changed that to a big confident smile and regrouped with the rest.