StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Battle: P. Farukon (FalconX578) vs. A. Stavros (Azarel CS.777).

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).

Battle: P. Farukon (FalconX578) vs. A. Stavros (Azarel CS.777).

Percius Farukon vs. Azarel Stavros.
    The Sky Guardian vs. The Bladeslinger.
    Falconer vs. Violet.

FalconX578 vs. Azarel CS.77.

Well, the time has come, the time I actually get back on my feet. Yeah, I've been out for a while, since school has taken up a lot of my time as of late. It's even gotten to the point where the times I was free to write, I did other things instead since I've been away from writing for so long, and ultimately never finished this piece for the longest time. But, I have finished this at last, my piece for the spar I planned out with Azarel in August, but a lot of crap happened to the both of us, and he forfeited a little while back. After the dust settled for me, I just procrastinated for a while and never finished this spar until now. Good to be back in the swing of things, and once my schedule starts to loosen up again, I should be fine with taking battles again. In terms of this spar, CnC is, without a doubt, definitely appreciated. And also, I would honestly recommend that you read this story from Gdocs as opposed to the in-thread version, which does have all of the italics and bolded text, but I still think that the Google Docs version is better. So, with that out of the way, I think I can introduce the fight between two warriors who call the skies their home. The battle between Percius Farukon the Sky Guardian and Azarel Stavros the Bladeslinger.

Spoiler for wRHG 03: Fighters in the Sky, Decagon Arise (Farukon vs. Azarel):
    Last edited by FalconX578; 12-26-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Wasn't the title originaly "Demons in Disguise, Decagob Arrise"?

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Wasn't the title originaly "Demons in Disguise, Decagob Arrise"?
    Yeah, that's what it originally was, but that was when you had the Demon Hunter as your glad. When you changed the spar to the Bladeslinger against Percy, it kinda made me change the story a bit and that title no longer made any sense.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 12-28-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Yeah, that's what it originally was, but that was when you had the Demon Hunter as your glad. When you changed the spar to the Bladeslinger against Percy, it kinda made me change the story a bit and that title no longer made any sense.
    Oh... okay then. Sorry for making you have to revamp the story.
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Oh... okay then. Sorry for making you have to revamp the story.
    Ah, don't worry about it, it wasn't too much trouble. Besides, I think this story would be much better than the one I had in mind anyways.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 12-28-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Information:

Thread Information