StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kill Will

Is there a specific word limit to this? I'm interested.

I don't think my grandpa carved any redheads, but I'll give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Got an epipen in real life, friggin peanuts...

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Anyway, I haven't been very active for a while now, need something to do, even with Gen challenging me to a battle and stuff, I think I can afford to get in on this. For now, assume I'm writing a grisly story of this guy's death.
    Sounds good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    I'll join if I can think of a story despite the wacky premise If I think of something I'll confirm that I'm 100%
    Hahaha k

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
    Is there a specific word limit to this? I'm interested.
    Nope! Maybe for future contests depending on how this one works out, how people take to it, and if I'm down to do more once this closes out, but personally I'll even take one-sentence submissions if people are wanting to practice their run-ons or something, haha -- it's still practice regardless of how seriously you take it. But I mean ultimately, yeah, it is a contest, so the longer / more thought-out stories will probably take the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    I don't think my grandpa carved any redheads, but I'll give it a shot

try this

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Spoiler for Chrome Being Chrome:

Love ya Chrome...

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7
    It's not a big deal, causes me to keep my guard up around food, good practice.
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 01-02-2018 at 12:39 PM.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

I've decided I'll participate in this. Instead of using Vamprina though...I have a different character in mind.

Spoiler for the character:

Besides, no matter how good William is with that pen; Vamprina's skill in close quarters will end the fight way too quickly. Also, as I'm writing about her, I can't help but detect a change in her mood towards bad guys. Sure, she can still slash them up...but she doesn't seem to want to kill anymore. That's why I'm using my new character (who I actually made up just today).

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

"A successful writer is one that can fully immerse readers within their world."

Any and all of my wRHGs have left this site. They will return when (and if) the forum returns to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I've decided I'll participate in this. Instead of using Vamprina though...I have a different character in mind.
    Nice

Spoiler for the character:
    Nice

Besides, no matter how good William is with that pen; Vamprina's skill in close quarters will end the fight way too quickly.
    Unless Will were actually Vamprina in disguise, or Vamprina were really William Franklin Jimboree-Adieux all along, of course. Then Vamprina would lose to Will, because Will would be just as skilled in close quarters as Vamprina, but also have a pen, which means he's better.

Also, as I'm writing about her, I can't help but detect a change in her mood towards bad guys. Sure, she can still slash them up...but she doesn't seem to want to kill anymore.
    Oh okay then, yeah. Will wouldn't need a pen to kill Vamprina in this case because Will is a fucking madman. So you probably shouldn't use Vamprina to kill Will, as Vamprina would not be able to kill Will, having either been killed by Will previously, disqualifying both her and you, by proxy, from the Kill Will Contest unless she somehow kills Will regardless, or someone else kills Will instead of her. This would relegate Vamprina to the role of supporting character I think

That's why I'm using my new character (who I actually made up just today).
    Nice, good luck

Just a reminder, you guys have still got about a week and a half left to kill Will, and again, there's no word limit on this. So take your time, but we aren't doing late submissions, so post your entries here no later than February 7th. Wishing everyone a happy Valentine's Day in advance.

13 pages, 5701 words, and 813 minutes later...my submission is COMPLETE.

Spoiler for My Entry:

There is a GDocs version here. Since I'm always willing to learn, comments will be enabled in the Doc, so if there's any CnC, please feel free to enter it there. You could also mention other things if you want .
    Last edited by Cassandra; 02-08-2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: minor edits

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

"A successful writer is one that can fully immerse readers within their world."

Any and all of my wRHGs have left this site. They will return when (and if) the forum returns to life.

Finally got around to reading this. Really great job, Cassandra! Only two things I noticed was when it shifted from William's first viewpoint back to Samuel, his anxiety seemed kinda sudden, whereas his courage felt alien considering how the hybrid was introduced. If there were hints at his worry from William's POV, or a more gradual decent to fear when it slid back to Samuel it may have erased that. The other thing was that during the fight, it would've been nice to see Samuel's fear when things were looking grim. You did a great job with the damage, but the worry wasn't quite up to what had been previously shown with the Girl to William, or Samuel to Alph.

Again though, great job! Shame you won by default, because this brought some serious heat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information