StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Is Legacy the future of SW/SE?

  1. #11
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    530
    alright , SW2 would be cool ! hopefully it's real

  2. #12
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    I don't understand how Legacy isn't the future of the SW series. Making a Stick War Legacy 2 just proves that it is the future of the series.
    What happens after SWL 2?

    Most likely SW3, followed by SWL 3, no?
    I highly doubt they're gonna make SWL 3 and skip the normal SW3, then make SWLs forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    897
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    What happens after SWL 2?

    Most likely SW3, followed by SWL 3, no?
    I highly doubt they're gonna make SWL 3 and skip the normal SW3, then make SWLs forever.
    What are your thoughts on Stick Empires?

    I'd actually like it if Legacy was their project. I personally would not like to see SE or something like it soon.
    Spoiler for Nothing:

  4. #14
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarus View Post
    What are your thoughts on Stick Empires?

    I'd actually like it if Legacy was their project. I personally would not like to see SE or something like it soon.
    Personally I'd be more into SE getting a revamp. Def not SE Mobile tho lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  5. #15
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Personally I'd be more into SE getting a revamp. Def not SE Mobile tho lmao
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •