StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Is Legacy the future of SW/SE?

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    The reason why there aren't as much players as there used to be is because of lack of updates. The game was amazing 3 years ago when the game was getting frequent updates. You finish Stick War Legacy then what? Play the whole thing all over again?
    Exactly

    It needs updates which in fairness the devs have given Legacy. Endless Deads is a good example. Without updates the game dies. As we are seeing with SE.

    So why then are they updateing Legacy rather than SE. What do you think?
    Spoiler for Nothing:

  2. #32
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarus View Post
    the game isent dying/not maximiseing its player base/ losing players due to it being in flash is it?
    Probably not due to flash directly, but flash is a pain in the ass to work in, so I could see why there would be lack of enthusiasm to dive back into the code and implement things lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarus View Post
    So why then are they updateing Legacy rather than SE. What do you think?
    Because it's a mobile game and mobile games need updates to prosper. In all fairness they left SWL to die until the Endless Deads update game out (many months later) since they were hardcoring ML. But a mobile game can straight up just not be left without updates, which is why they returned.
    Last edited by AsePlayer; 01-21-2018 at 12:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Probably not due to flash directly, but flash is a pain in the ass to work in, so I could see why there would be lack of enthusiasm to dive back into the code and implement things lol




    Because it's a mobile game and mobile games need updates to prosper. In all fairness they left SWL to die until the Endless Deads update game out (many months later) since they were hardcoring ML. But a mobile game can straight up just not be left without updates, which is why they returned.
    While desktop games i.e. SE don't?

    Following the logic wouldn't they then update SE because that is dieing like Legacy was. I believe they update Legacy because for some reason they would rather work on that game than SE. Either it's more fun, lucrative or better long term as it's on mobile due to larger player base.

    At the end of the day all I would like from the developers is for the stick series to 'live' in some format. Which ever way the devs prefer. Like you I would like clarity over SE but I don't think (unless your know) we are going to get that.
    Spoiler for Nothing:

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    891
    I'm guessing they update SWL instead of Stick Empires because SWL brings in more money. If I remember correctly, SE's population was declining even before the devs abandoned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  5. #35
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarus View Post
    While desktop games i.e. SE don't?
    Mobile games need way more updates than computer games. They aren't comparable.

    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast
    I'm guessing they update SWL instead of Stick Empires because SWL brings in more money. If I remember correctly, SE's population was declining even before the devs abandoned it.
    Probably also a factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  6. #36
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    I'm guessing they update SWL instead of Stick Empires because SWL brings in more money. If I remember correctly, SE's population was declining even before the devs abandoned it.
    SE's population wasn't declining before the devs abandoned it. It had 400 users online in 2015 then it started declining that year, in other words, devs abandoned it.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 01-22-2018 at 05:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    891
    Actually, the last update was in march 2016. I'd say the devs were still around in 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  8. #38
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    @AsePlager Fucking get DiegoMaradona banned. He's worse than Maxchiang. Do it. Just fucking do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Mobile games need way more updates than computer games. They aren't comparable.



    Probably also a factor.
    I disargree mobile technology in general is competeing nowadays. For what ever reason Legacy and I can why is more attractive for the developers.

    SE and SWL both need updates to survive. I accept the point that mobile games need more updates.

    I disagree that they are not comparable. Could you imagine a mobile SE and the potential that would have?
    Spoiler for Nothing:

  10. #40
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarus View Post
    I disargree mobile technology in general is competeing nowadays. For what ever reason Legacy and I can why is more attractive for the developers.

    SE and SWL both need updates to survive. I accept the point that mobile games need more updates.

    I disagree that they are not comparable. Could you imagine a mobile SE and the potential that would have?
    A mobile multiplayer SE doesn't sound like a perfect idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •