StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Well hello! I came back!

Well hello! I came back!

Well, kinda.
    Probably you don't know me or don't remember me.
    *sigh* anyway, I'm kind of an old member here, but stopped animating since I couldn't find a nice community to share and improve with (due to economical issues, I can't afford a high speed internet connection so sharing large projects with you people would be pretty... painful, so I kinda "left" this page), but every once in a while I grab the mouse and make a loop or something like that.
    I's summer break on my country which means there isn't much to do for me sadly, so like ussual, I came back to animation to kill some time.

So, now that we're done with introductions, here is my most recent animation after probably years of doing nothing
    I'm pretty satisfied with this one
    Pretty much based on DBZ (or DBS, since the hair colour)

https://kodokusp.deviantart.com/art/SSJ-God-728291244
    Sorry I didn't insert it directly in the post, from my cellphone it's really annoying lol

Well, hope you like it!
    I'm working on something more interesting also related to Dbz,a shortie for practice. Fullbody, my fellas.

Since idk when I'll see ya again
    To the newest members: take it easy, find a way to enjoy the time you put into animation. Don't do something (like a project) just because you feel obligated to do it. First get your ideas together and THEN animate. That's something I'd have liked to know when I started Lol

To anyone who remembers me:

'Sup
    Lotus holding tryouts! come and give it a shot! ↓

~ have you ever dreamed so high in the sky that you doubted your wings could reach those clouds? ~

Welcome back, the animation is nice... not sure what else to say other than that really. A fullbody animation would be interesting to see, looking forward to it.
    Things are going to change.

+1 post

Thread Information