StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 75

Thread: Will you keep updating both Empires and Wars 2?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    You OOS players other than KillerAllah including me. Not going to mention the account.
    Not really, the only account i used to oos imerici (deathtoallah) was FacuFeri4, not other than that because i dont care losing in others

  2. #12
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    Not really, the only account i used to oos imerici (deathtoallah) was FacuFeri4, not other than that because i dont care losing in others
    Doesn't change the fact that you OOS other players including me. Anyone can simply deny something, especially in a dead game.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that you OOS other players including me. Anyone can simply deny something, especially in a dead game.
    It doesnt mean im a cheater in general oosing everyone, i always played fair, i dont get your point of always

  4. #14
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    It doesnt mean im a cheater in general oosing everyone, i always played fair, i dont get your point of always
    Are you saying you havent OOSed anyone other than KillerAllah?
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Are you saying you havent OOSed anyone other than KillerAllah?
    Pretty sure, why should i oos anyone else? -_- since i started to play SE i never oosed, If I had known how to do it shouldnt i have all my losses gone? I mean like, if i won every single match before? I've losing and winning like everyone else who plays this game. You know i just play ele on FacuFeri4 cuz its my fav emp (which it means like i win like 90% xd)

  6. #16
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    Pretty sure, why should i oos anyone else? -_- since i started to play SE i never oosed, If I had known how to do it shouldnt i have all my losses gone? I mean like, if i won every single match before? I've losing and winning like everyone else who plays this game. You know i just play ele on FacuFeri4 cuz its my fav emp (which it means like i win like 90% xd)
    You recently started using the cheat client, that's why you have losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    You recently started using the cheat client, that's why you have losses.
    That has no sense, i just use the normal SE downloaded, i deleted the other cuz it makes me lag a lot. And btw you have that cheat client too, so its better to learn when you have to shut up

  8. #18
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    That has no sense, i just use the normal SE downloaded, i deleted the other cuz it makes me lag a lot. And btw you have that cheat client too, so its better to learn when you have to shut up
    Yes idiot I have the client but I've never used it even once, not even against cheaters. Shut up and bring your evidence that I've cheated before pointing your nasty finger at me, CHEATER.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    That has no sense, i just use the normal SE downloaded, i deleted the other cuz it makes me lag a lot. And btw you have that cheat client too, so its better to learn when you have to shut up
    Oh facy, just own up that apart from glitches, abusing ELE, and other things, you would be only slightly above your little sister in rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Yes idiot I have the client but I've never used it even once, not even against cheaters. Shut up and bring your evidence that I've cheated before pointing your nasty finger at me, CHEATER.
    lmfaooo, i love when you come to the forums to complain for someone while u dont get anything xdxdxd, i just used it 2 days lmao, whats the point on keep coming here and post every single day a new comment? And idiot its you not me, im not doing anything bad, u're just following ce8 cuz he says that someone is a cheater and u go and believe him, but where are the proof ma brudah, since u like playing the detectives on internet xdxd with the proof and proof, why dont u get a job being a detective? Xd BYYYY THE WAAAY, "You recently started using the cheat client" what the fuck did you mean? You have no proof about me using it, its useless and this " that's why you have losses." i dont get it man, explain urself
    Last edited by FACUFERI4; 02-13-2018 at 02:46 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •