StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75

Thread: Will you keep updating both Empires and Wars 2?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Oh facy, just own up that apart from glitches, abusing ELE, and other things, you would be only slightly above your little sister in rank.
    oh marc, who invited u to this conversation? xd explain when i did that :3, that was like 2 years ago and u keep crying and btw nobody called u to this conversation

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    lmfaooo, i love when you come to the forums to complain for someone while u dont get anything xdxdxd, i just used it 2 days lmao, whats the point on keep coming here and post every single day a new comment? And idiot its you not me, im not doing anything bad, u're just following ce8 cuz he says that someone is a cheater and u go and believe him, but where are the proof ma brudah, since u like playing the detectives on internet xdxd with the proof and proof, why dont u get a job being a detective? Xd BYYYY THE WAAAY, "You recently started using the cheat client" what the fuck did you mean? You have no proof about me using it, its useless and this " that's why you have losses." i dont get it man, explain urself
    BAHAHAHAHAHAH...Oh facy facy...you know...Theoden sent me ALL the private messages between you and him. ALL. Not only did CE8 say you OOS but MULTIPLE others.

    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    lmfaooo, i love when you come to the forums to complain for someone while u dont get anything xdxdxd, i just used it 2 days lmao, whats the point on keep coming here and post every single day a new comment?
    "what the fuck did you mean? You have no proof about me using it" You said it yourself dummy, but the only bullshit here is that you didn't use it for only 2 days. You are a cheater.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    oh marc, who invited u to this conversation? xd explain when i did that :3, that was like 2 years ago and u keep crying and btw nobody called u to this conversation
    Are you saying you didn't abuse Ele recently? I have the screenshot of you saying it then admitting after you denied it. Facy, you're not a very smart liar, as the old WARofTROYA cheater used to say.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Are you saying you didn't abuse Ele recently? I have the screenshot of you saying it then admitting after you denied it. Facy, you're not a very smart liar, as the old WARofTROYA cheater used to say.
    I am smart in my language, not at english ;P, thats different, and what if i do agaisnt the people who i hate? Nobody does anything, what do u expect, unfortunately they arent updating this game, im just another player which plays ele a lot. And as WyzDM said "You can do whatever the shit you want on ladder"

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAH...Oh facy facy...you know...Theoden sent me ALL the private messages between you and him. ALL. Not only did CE8 say you OOS but MULTIPLE others.



    "what the fuck did you mean? You have no proof about me using it" You said it yourself dummy, but the only bullshit here is that you didn't use it for only 2 days. You are a cheater.
    "mutiple others" oof, i died, i just oosed imerici and his alts.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAH...Oh facy facy...you know...Theoden sent me ALL the private messages between you and him. ALL. Not only did CE8 say you OOS but MULTIPLE others.



    "what the fuck did you mean? You have no proof about me using it" You said it yourself dummy, but the only bullshit here is that you didn't use it for only 2 days. You are a cheater.
    Then why dont u show me them on discord?

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    oh marc, who invited u to this conversation? xd explain when i did that :3, that was like 2 years ago and u keep crying and btw nobody called u to this conversation
    Facy, I know you have the intelligence of a clam shell, but this is a public forum, not a private conservation. So, if you don't want others chiming in, maybe go back to learning new skills from allah and his alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    I am smart in my language, not at english ;P, thats different, and what if i do agaisnt the people who i hate? Nobody does anything, what do u expect, unfortunately they arent updating this game, im just another player which plays ele a lot. And as WyzDM said "You can do whatever the shit you want on ladder"
    So you admit to cheating. Now from now on whenever I call you a cheater, don't bitch.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    Then why dont u show me them on discord?
    https://imgur.com/a/BR5V2
    https://imgur.com/a/zoYXA

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    LMFAO, what a nice proooof mr gays detective, as i said in the first one "i oos to cheaters"
    and the second one theo didnt show u about what we were talking lmao, i said "i do that to ce8 cuz he sucks" was meaning about the ele abuses

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •