StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: Will you keep updating both Empires and Wars 2?

  1. #51
    Schütze Meister LVL 9001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    And you didn't quote Facuferi who started with the flaming.[/url]
    ...?
    1. Why do I have to quote FacuFeri4, that wasn't the point of the post. The point of the post was to dictate your instances of flaming as you kindly asked in the response at 09:27 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    How did I start flaming? All I said was FACUFERI is a cheater and some other cheaters should be banned. Show me a single post from this thread of me flaming someone. Lazar and Firewall's votes dont count because they both have mental disorders. No, I shouldn't be banned for saying this because it's a FACT. Devour, don't be like that man. Or hey, show me a single post of me flaming someone in this thread. Empires Throne's childishness and immaturity is known for years. Get the hell of my back.
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...=1#post1487647

    2. FacuFeri4 didn't start this. The progression of events as I see on this thread dictates that first; You had called FacuFeri4 a cheater, and FacuFeri4 had defended himself after you had done so. You were the first one to flame FacuFeri4 on Feb 12, 6:33 AM and a second instance on Feb 13, 6:03 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Yes idiot I have the client but I've never used it even once, not even against cheaters. Shut up and bring your evidence that I've cheated before pointing your nasty finger at me, CHEATER.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    You have no proof about me using it" You said it yourself dummy, but the only bullshit here is that you didn't use it for only 2 days. You are a cheater.
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...=1#post1487619

    FacuFeri4 did not even make his "Gays detective" quote until Feb 13, 09:31 AM, over a day after you had first called him a "cheater" and "idiot." While I admit this is not the most mature course of action, FacuFeri4 definetly did not "start it" like you say he did at 1:00 PM.
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...=1#post1487629

    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    You're a nasty person and perhaps everyone should know about your nasty agenda too.
    https://imgur.com/a/2bvL6
    Why did you just post one line of text from the SE Global Chat? Do you have the rest of the chat containing the moments before/after this message? If anything, you are the one trying pushing an agenda.
    Last edited by LVL 9001; 02-14-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    Was ET an SE clan to ever begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by LVL 9001 View Post
    ...?
    1. Why do I have to quote FacuFeri4, that wasn't the point of the post. The point of the post was to dictate your instances of flaming as you kindly asked in the response to Devour at 09:27 AM.
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...=1#post1487647
    2. FacuFeri4 didn't start this. The progression of events as I see on this thread dictates that first; You had called FacuFeri4 a cheater, and FacuFeri4 had defended himself after you had done so. You were the first one to flame FacuFeri4 on Feb 12, 6:33 AM and a second instance on Feb 13, 6:03 AM http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...=1#post1487619

    FacuFeri4 did not even make his "Gays detective quote" until Feb 13, 09:31 AM, over a day after you had first called him a "cheater" and "idiot." While I admit this is not the most mature course of action, FacuFeri4 definetly did not "start it" like you say he did at 1:00 PM.
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...=1#post1487629
    Accusing someone of cheating isn't flaming. Look at Facu's post before I called him an idiot.

    At the very end of the day, I didn't start flaming. Live with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVL 9001 View Post
    Why did you just post one line of text from the SE Global Chat? Do you have the rest of the chat containing the moments before/after this message? If anything, you are the one trying pushing an agenda.
    It's not the first time LVL. Should've not brought up this topic. I'll close it from here.

  3. #53
    Schütze Meister LVL 9001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Accusing someone of cheating isn't flaming. Look at Facu's post before I called him an idiot.
    Accusation is one thing, you did not accuse FacuFeri4 of cheating, you directly called him a confirmed cheater on February 10 at 01:22 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Before even updating SE, the devs should ban every single one cheater in this game such as GoldMembership7, useron, KillerAllah, nukemecca, crAwlers2, and FACUFERI4. Yes, FACUFERI4 is a confirmed cheater.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    At the very end of the day, I didn't start flaming. Live with it.
    Forum thread history shows you did, not sure why you are denying it so vehemently.

    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Should've not brought up this topic. I'll close it from here.
    Agreed. Conflict ended as of 01:32 PM
    Last edited by LVL 9001; 02-14-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    Was ET an SE clan to ever begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by LVL 9001 View Post
    Accusation is one thing, you did not accuse FacuFeri4 of cheating, you directly called him a confirmed cheater on February 10 at 01:22 AM.
    That's still not flaming.

  5. #55
    Schütze Meister LVL 9001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    70
    We can continue discussing this matter on April 07, 2018 when I get back on Discord during the Spring Break.
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    Was ET an SE clan to ever begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by LVL 9001 View Post
    We can continue discussing this matter on April 07, 2018 when I get back on Discord during the Spring Break.
    Are you ok?

  7. #57
    $wag The_Decimator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    How did I start flaming? All I said was FACUFERI is a cheater and some other cheaters should be banned. Show me a single post from this thread of me flaming someone. ****Lazar and Firewall's votes dont count because they both have mental disorders.**** No, I shouldn't be banned for saying this because it's a FACT. Devour, don't be like that man. Or hey, show me a single post of me flaming someone in this thread. Empires Throne's childishness and immaturity is known for years. Get the hell of my back.
    You don't flame people huh...




    @Devour handle it however you want, although getting rid of the people causing these situations to happen would solve the problem and solve any future problems.
    Last edited by The_Decimator; 02-14-2018 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Cause
    Fix SE already...

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Decimator View Post
    You don't flame people huh...




    @Devour handle it however you want, although getting rid of the people causing these situations to happen would solve the problem and solve any future problems.
    He won't get rid of anyone. Cry about it all you want.

  9. #59
    $wag The_Decimator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    25
    Notice how i said *handle* it how you want, not ban or whatever they can do. No clue where this unnecessary toxicity is coming from considering you're one of the culprits of the problem.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Decimator View Post
    Notice how i said *handle* it how you want, not ban or whatever they can do. No clue where this unnecessary toxicity is coming from considering you're one of the culprits of the problem.
    No one told you to get involved in the first place. Better get back to that little hole of yours and take your shit somewhere else.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •