StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Nirvana

Yağız - Nirvana

Canadian Nirvana

Nirvana:

Image:https://www.google.com.tr/search?saf...98.ByBlRwFaMi4

Height:1.86
    Speed(without scythe):34KM/H
    Speed(with scythe):14KM/H
    Jump height:2 meters

Weapons:
    Scythe:The scythe of edge,was able to shoot bullets and turn into a box whenever Nirvana wanted.
    Story:One day 2 guys took metal parts and went to a volcano.While they climbing,one of the guys fell off and the metal parts cut his chest.He told the other man that this weapon were going to use to save a country from bad guys.So the other guy climbed up to volcano,and in volcano made this scythe.
    Sword:Sword of Jina is able to cut everything when touches.It has ability to electric shock anybody when it cuts a part.
    Story:Kravens engineers was going to make best sword.They had a legendary metal called ''Styx Iron'' they made a sword by this and they put circuit cables into it so whenever it cuts somebodys parts it was going to shock them.

Abilities:He can clone himself to 5 people.

Weaknesses:
    His scythe is so heavy.
    Whenever he is angry he makes angry clones and whenever he is happy he makes happy clones.
    Angry clones can try to kill him
    Clones only live for a minute
    When his scythe shoots a bullet scythe has to cool down for 30 seconds

Adrian's family killed when he was 16.The people who killed his family was calling himself ''Kravens''.But his brother was missing.They never found his brother.Meanwhile they deleted Nirvana's memories and give him the name Nirvana.They gave enemy groups to Nirvana.They made 2 guns for him.A scythe and a special sword.The boss of Kravens' name was Illumina.He was wanting to kill Nirvana when all of this ends.

Demo:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzF9WONx7gU

Fights:Never fought.

0/0
    Last edited by Nirvana; 06-28-2018 at 01:37 AM. Reason: I forgot to write weaknesses

Please organize it like this here:
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...The-Phenomenal

I can say your rhg is okay, but 10minutes before the clones disappear? I cant even do a fight that long just to make the clones disappear. You can say 20 secs or half a minute or something near those.

The demo. I can't say much, but try adding the clones. I know it's hard to animate but in a demo you need to show all of your powers, so that we know how it works.
    Last edited by RalvinTY; 06-14-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Yağız - Nirvana
    whatever i just added the picture of my character

Yağız - Nirvana
    it doesn't let me add a picture of it soo...idk how can i add it

Can i be that brother who's lost?I was wanting to make a thread and i got an idea by this.Please.

Yağız - Nirvana
    Yeah sure!I'll contact with u.From any address u left to us.

Thread Information