StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Weird Glitch?

Weird Glitch?

So today I was playing an EvE match when my opponent controlled my air, and then when I tried to make a V using that air, it turned into his V! And even weirder, after I surrendered, instead of the camera panning to my statue collapsing, it zoomed into my V that he stole from me, and it just froze like that, and the match information and DEFEAT screen never showed, and I had to refresh my page.

Here is the replay: http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...0&version=2.29

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Sometimes the game goes out of sync when weird shit happens. Also, any time a possessed unit is being used for fusion it goes to whoever was possessing it. So, if you possess someone's water and make a cycloid with it, it's YOUR cycloid. If someone possesses your air and you fuse something with it, it's theirs.
    Spoiler for quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiMaster69 View Post
    So today I was playing an EvE match when my opponent controlled my air, and then when I tried to make a V using that air, it turned into his V! And even weirder, after I surrendered, instead of the camera panning to my statue collapsing, it zoomed into my V that he stole from me, and it just froze like that, and the match information and DEFEAT screen never showed, and I had to refresh my page.

Here is the replay: http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...0&version=2.29

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
    Is not weird, it's an old glitch, it happened to whoever played EvE, it's common not weird.

Thread Information