StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Against all odds

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar

Against all odds

I feel like this post new thread button must have felt forgotten. Anyways, I recently got inspired to write this little story(I wanna see if anyone will realise where I was inspired from). Luckily I completed it before I lost interest in it and also before I left(in half an hour from now I am leaving for Russia). This might be a chance to revive the sub-forum(I only look at the Writer's Lounge) expecially since it is very bad! One thing I have to say is that I really prefer Gdocs over writing the story here, so take that link. Honestly it is pretty bad.

I have allowed recomendations but I won't probably respond in two weeks. Till that time take that, and get back to writing!

P.S. I haven't touched my other story since June 25th btw.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

Thanks for sharing this

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Wow, I had completely forgotten about this one. It's nice however to see new people joining and more importantly, viewing older stuff.(If you want, you can check out my main story/novel that I am writing as of now)
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

Thread Information