StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "I think I can relate to that. If I were given the opportunity, I would certainly sacrifice any two of my limbs for the safety of many people. I have seen so many children and adults alike suffer unjustly, that I wouldn't even consider doing it, for them."

A sad smile appear for a second on A004's face, but quickly disappeared. He looked over at the dog. It was very silent, but it had a look on its face like it was making a speech or reading a long essay. He couldn't begin to imagine what was going through that dog's head.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

the dog rolled over and started wagging its tail
    Last edited by Chromium7; 09-29-2018 at 08:15 AM.

"To be honest, I mostly meant that in terms of actual things, but yeah, alright, I'd give up an arm and leg for the girl my... colleague's missing girl." Annabelle leaned back slightly. "I'd rather lose a leg though, I was on crutches for a bit once, and I think I could manage it. Other than that, there's nothing I'd pay that high a price for." She smiled softly at the dog for a moment, tempted to get up and rub its belly but thought better of it before addressing the room again. "What's a word that best describes you? Just one, and why?"

alfie found he had nothing else to say and left.

"Stubborn-" Dozer said as he watched the dog leave.

His smile dropped as he did so. Really, there wasn't any particular reason for him to feel the way he did but the dog made him smile for some reason. Why he didn't know. Simplicity? Innocence? It was just something fun for them to have in the room. But still, everyone would have to leave eventually and the dog probably longed for it's owner. Which was funny enough because he didn't really have the time to check it for a collar to see it's name.

Regardless, he just shrugged and continued to answer the question. "As I was saying, stubborn. When I'm after something, nothing can stop me. Barring death or dismemberment but that hasn't happened yet so I digress. There are several doctors that say I should be dead and there are at least a few fights people say I really shouldn't have won. Heck, I came here away from the country where I live and signed on to everything to accomplish a goal. So yeah, I can't be dissuaded. I'm stubborn."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    (If you say heck one more time I will be forced to call the mods on you.)

A004 thought about the question for a while. It was really hard for him to find a word that encapsulated his whole being, that described him nearly perfect. After pondering on it for a while, he came up with what he thought was the closest answer.

"I would say naive. I think it describes me pretty well, since my naiveness, in combination with many others, have dragged me down and put myself and others in grave danger. It is one of my traits that I have been fighting since the beginning, but has stuck to me and can't get it off. I always fail to see the bigger picture and many times let my guard down after a small victory, only to be torn apart moments later. I would say that the only way to combat it is with knowledge, but that hasn't worked so far for me. Any ideas?"
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    (ooc: is it to late for me to join)
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

(OOC: No, just follow the format on the first page.)

"I've been called impulsive a lot," Johni offered, "I follow my gut for better or worse and have a tendency to bounce between things until see something sticks, or if I want something, like really want it, I chase it. Big elaborate plans have never been a strong suit, and it's hard for me to fight that urge."

"Can I offer advice?" Dozer asked. He paused as if to wait for an answer, but he went on anyway. It wasn't like anyone was going to say no to him after all. "It isn't knowledge that's the best way to way to prevent naivety, it's wisdom and experience. Think about your mistakes, how you made them, and make sure that you don't make them again. The best way to counteract your flaws is self imporvement and the best way to improve yourself is the understand your faults. Make sense?"
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

(OOC: I'll let that ride. If conversations about the topic pop up, I'm going to try not cutting them off)

Thread Information