StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "I see... That also means that I will have to take time and think about a situation more thoroughly. I guess that's a pretty good starting point. If I think more before I act, something useful might come up and will change my view of the situation." A004 scratched his chin as he was overtaken by thoughts once more.

"Oh, and thanks alot for the advice. Every bit helps."

(That last one was me kind of winking to read the story I got on OLit. I could really use some help, because if I don't fix any mistakes early on, the whole thing will turn up garbage.)As always
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Annabelle smiled softly at A004 before considering the question herself. "I'm going to have to go with 'There' for me. In one way or another, I'm around for my friends or they know how to get a hold of me, and they're there for me when I need them." Her fingers tapped her desk for a moment. "Let's talk about the elements. Which one do you think represents you the best, and why?"

"If we're going by the classical elements then Earth," Derrick said with a shrug as though it were obvious. "I pride my self in being dependable, resilient, and tough. I least I try to be the last one. But I know I'm stubborn and dependable. I usually like to say I think logically even if some of my decisions are irritational and I'm generally calm and down to earth. So yeah, if we're going by the classic greek elements, then earth."

If that were all he had to say, he would have stopped there, but he didn't.

"It's a bit more tricky if we go by the actual elements but I'm going to have to go with Titanium I suppose," Derrick said. "For most of the reasons I listed. Obviously, I'm not as hard to break as Titanium but I'm referring to my personality more than anything else. It's too bad that Bronze isn't naturally occuring or the analogy would have been perfect."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Oida and Porcelain looked at each other and back at the others. "Stubborn and Earth hands down." Porcelain continued with a huff. "We are already using an earthly substance." Oida put in her own input. "Plus, me and mom like to think us as an unyielding and unbreakable wall. One who time and time again just will be completely stubborn, and prove that we'd be hard nuts to crack." Porcelain looked at Annabelle. "It's also worth mentioning that we are extremely unstoppable should we be pushed around too much." She finished just as she turned to see Oida trying to use her own boobs as a pillow.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"I believe that water is more fitting to me. I would go with air, but I think that water adds something essential. It fits me because, like water, I don't have a particular shape. I always fit, or attempt to fit, anywhere I am put, so I have flexibility. Air is a tier higher, in that it is a lot 'freer' than water. Water is still bound to the earth and has a lot more restrictions put to it than air. Also, a little less relevant, I think that personality-wise I have the same property as water and I am 'indestructable', or perhaps 'invulnerable'. I am not that good with these kinds of analogies so don't expect to understand much from me."

A004 started playing with his fingers after he lowered his head in embarassment. He tried to come up with something to add, so he ended it good, but he was empty.
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

A frown tugged on Annabelle as she looked at A004, not quite sure what to say. His answer had seemed fine, but if it was a different issue, she didn't want to come off narcissistic with a swing and a miss. "I'd saw water too, actually," She agreed, "I am pretty stubborn, but I'm fluid within my walls. I can be convinced if I'm wrong about something, and I like to think I have good adaptability."

"So no airs, huh," Johni grinned, "'Cause I'm a fire. Impulsive hothead'll do that to a girl. Pluuuuus, I seem to be on a bit of a destructive streak. But I'm usually good, and so is fire. It's keeps you warm and bright, but it gets a bad rep." She gave Annabelle a shrug, which she took as a cue.

"Well I guess possibly on the topic of heat, what's your favorite type of weather? Personally, I like it simple. Nice sunny day, just cool enough to warrant a jacket, and ideally in the late spring so the flowers have started to bloom."

"Almost the same, but I prefer it when you don't necessarily need to wear a jacket so I'd dial the temperature up just a bit," Derrick answered. "Maybe to early summer? It's the perfect time to kick back, relax outside, and do whatever. And the city has a lot of stuff to do whether it's heading to the beach or one of the many forests around the city. Though personally, I'd bring a weapon if I were you and I wanted to go into the forest."

Derrick smiled. Really, he couldn't think of a reason why anyone wouldn't choose a pleasant sunny and warm, but not too warm, temperature. It had everything you could need, it gave you the freedom to outside as long as you needed to provided you brought sunscreen, and those were generally one of the calmer days from his experience. Yep, he couldn't see a reason why anyone would ever pick anything else.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

"To be honest, I can't really say I have a preference. I can equally enjoy a sunny day outside or a nice winter night tuvked inside layers of blankets, assuming I am allowed to do any of these."

A004 looked into the distance, remembering for any moments that could help him come to a final conclusion.

"If I were to really push myself, I would say I actually like rainy weather the most. That's perhaps because, due to myself being inside most of the time, so temperature didn't make much difference, but I would usually hear the rain calmly hit the outer walls of my room. I have a room at the perimeter of the building complex I live in, in so it's easier for me to detect."
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

"Oh I love a good fog," Johni cast a grin to the room, "I love to explore, but since I'm not made of money there aren't a whole lot of local woods for me to run around in. There are only like two, and at this point I know every nook and cranny like the bag of my hand. A good fog makes everything everything nice and mysterious though so I love it when that happens!"

"I wouldn't mind fog on Halloween," Annabelle shrugged, "Other than that, I live in a rough neighborhood, so I'd rather be able to see. Kinda on the topic of Halloween though, what holiday do you look forward to the most?"

"Not that one," Puppy scoffed, "Pop had some demon-issues when he was my age, and he's been pretty phobic about them ever since. It bled into me too, I guess, but I like Summer Solstice." She took a beat. "I realize that's a weird pick, but Pop is bitter agnostic, and Daddy didn't even hear of the concept of religion until after I was born, so I only have a few options. We always take the weekend of Summer Solstice and have a big camping trip with the family, usually with my Aunt Rhami and Uncle Astor too, if they're free."

"I honestly don't have much to say about that but Christmas," Derrick replied. "It's probably the vanilla answer but I do enjoy all the festivities, both old and new. I suppose I could say that I just enjoy all the old traditions. Plus it's the only holiday that I am currently aware that has snow on a regular basis. It provides a nice variety and everything if you ask me. And there is also the religion behind it and all of that since Puppy brought the subject up."

Thread Information