StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "I have to agree with that. Boredom would easily overtake me, especially of the mission would wake that long. Now that I think about it, the same would be true for the island as well."

A004 realised he had nothing more to add so he sat comfortably on his chair and waited for the next person to answer.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

(I'm not sure how canon the Secret Santa events are but this isn't canon either so I'm including the dice.)

"Well, I don't see why not. I even have a convenient gift from the last Secret Santa I did that would make it easy." Derrick commented with a shrug. It was true. He recalled having a very special dice that he literally couldn't get rid of. It would certainly help to pass the time. "But even if I didn't have that, I might still go. I mean, a year or two of my life for an opportunity that not many get to say they've had. It'd have to wait until I rescued my sister and everything of course. But hey, It's probably the only logical step to take if I ever leave being a gladiator. So yeah, shoot past the moon and for the stars!"
    Last edited by Urako; 10-07-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Porcelain shook her head. "I'd rather stay on Earth actually, space is nice. But I'm not interested." She finished with a nonchalant and apologetic smile. Oida on the other hand. "The Epsilon Union is rather open with big stuff such as space faring, our current projects are a Starships. Colony Stations, and a Terraformer for god's sake. Now personally, I'd actually be interested to go into space, it's rather mysterious with the threat of death on the horizon but I'd like a chance to go into space and to Mars maybe." She finished as she started eating a dish of mashed potatoes.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"Guess it'd just be the two of us then," Annabelle shrugged, glancing at Derrick, "Space has never been a fantasy for me, but I don't think I could pass up that type of adventure and sights on those scales. I wouldn't be able to experience no or low gravity any other way, and I don't know, I think there'd be something dreamlike about looking outside and seeing the entire planet." She hesitated a moment, "Speaking of which, what's your craziest, or most memorable dream?"

"I've had a reoccurring nightmare where a psycho-swordsman slaver with a dead hand cuts my head off," Johni began conflictingly casually, "But my most memorable would a night terror I had when I was a little kid, just because I've been told it a thousand times." She kicked her feet up. "Mostly it's just screaming in the dead of night, which retrospectively, must've been Hell on Pop's PTSD, but one night I got out of bed. Usually I don't remember any of them, but this one is crystal clear. It was pretty dull compared to most dreams, but I looked out the window and saw the ocean, like the house was a boat, and there was just this one, random sailboat in the middle of it, and when my parents came into my room, I insisted there was a 'ship' outside. My bed was pulled into their room pretty soon after, but now seeing ships, as in space ones since I picked the wrong word, apparently, is running gag in the family."

"Uhm-" Derrick shifted in his seat a little nervously. "Has anyone here ever been trapped in a nightmare where your injuries carried over to the real world? I was when someone tried to kill me just before I officially signed on as a gladiator. I'm just lucky the other guy rushed everything and got sloppy. But anyways, that was pretty much it. I don't really care to share all the other details but that wins as the weirdest, and quite frankly most dangerous, of dreams i've ever had by far. Oh, and luckily, I obviously wasn't hurt by anything permanent as you can see by looking at me."
    Last edited by Urako; 10-08-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Both Johni and Annabelle were silent for a moment at the concept of real dream-murder. After it passed however, Annabelle cleared her throat. "I don't remember my dreams very often, but I do remember that a friend killed me in one when I was a little girl. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I was pissed at her for about a week. How does everyone feel about psychology though? What cause would it take for you to break a law? Which laws would you be willing to break? How far would you be willing to go?"

Puppy let out a long huff. "Uuuuuh. No one's a cop here right?" She scratched the back of her neck before crossing her arms. "Well, I speed just to get places faster, but for things like personal safety..." She rolled her wrist a few loops. "I've broken into several houses, stolen some little things, like fruits and-" She motioned to the stitches in the side of her face, "Sowing stuff. Little bit of money. I've been in some fights, so I guess assault, assault with a deadly weapon, which I guess would be charged as attempted murder, or just murder depending on how it falls. I haven't exactly checked up on the guy." She patted her leg awkwardly. "He was in a city with doctors and shit, so I don't think I've gone all the way, but I can't sit here and act like I can't when I may've." She drummed her fingers while her eyes sheepishly scanned the room.
    Last edited by Crank; 10-09-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "Hehe. The only laws that we have to follow, back where I come from, are those that our nine rulers set. I have to admit that I have it pretty good, since I am a special case, so I can many times avoid punishment. I don't think anyone was ever successful in breaking 'the law', in the sense that they didn't survive afterwards. Personally, I don't have to do anything crazy, since I am provided most of the things I need. I believe you can understand that I am against this system, but so far I am comlying simply because going against is pointless, for now."

The remembrance of the iron rule the High Command had back at his home, gave A004 a surprisingly bittersweet taste in his mouth. He didn't know why, but all he could do now was laugh, although he contained it somewhat.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

"Actually I'm a cop." Derrick teased to Johni in the most blatant lie he ever told. Aside from the fact that he was too young to even have fulfilled the necessary training, the expression on his face showed quite clearly that he was joking. Though he frowned when he thought about the WRF and decided to clarify just in case. "Uhm, I was joking about that. I don't want to say it was in bad taste perhaps but there other special forces out there that I could be a part of so I guess I need to go ahead and say I was joking. Yeah, I respect them but I'll never be one of them. I'm sure you know what I mean."

Derrick lifted his left fist and cleared his throat before he continued. This time he spoke a lot less flippantly. "Now where was I? Oh yeah, I'd break a lot of them if the cause was justified. Like if someone's life depended on it or something. Strictly speaking, I could be in trouble for breaking and entering, tresspassing, and I took an unconscious guy to the hospital once so if we're going to be nitpicky, kidnapping. I would be on the hook with assault and battery, assault with- well I don't know if my staff is legally a deadly weapon but believe me it is, and- second degree murder? Which one is the one where it isn't premeditated? Luckily for me, those only happen when I get into fights and my opponent's always been the one to initiate them so I think it would fall under self-defense or defense-of-others. I know it's hard to get that ruling but I typically try not to hurt anyone more than I have to unless things are serious for me and everyone around me so yeah."
    Last edited by Urako; 10-09-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Abra stifled a chuckle, it was almost adorable at how innocent everyone seemed to be. Petty robbery? Breaking and enter? This was severe crimes to them? He could barely hold in his laughter as they continued to chat about their rather vigilante-esque activities, speaking of the greater good and what not. It was honestly... awfully boring, the man sighed as he simply leaned his head back and listened to their nattering, soon turning into white noise equivalent to the droning of flies to him. He never thought people would be so mild in their actions. "It's lovely how droll everyone is. Truly a relief that we can afford to be such law abiding citizens... for the most part." He cracked a small smile. "I personally find the art of psychology very enlightening, the ability to understand a person's most inner workings allows you to connect at just a whole new level." He chose his words accordingly, using the art very deliberately over words such as science. He loved getting to know his work, there was something about learning more about them that made what he did feel so much more satisfying.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Porcelain and Oida shrugged at the nightmare one. Oida went first. "About the nightmare, I've never really had nightmares ever since I was young, it was mostly just regular dreams and/or dreamless nights. The only bad one I've ever had that was recurring is the feeling of falling eternally." She finished with a shrug.

Porcelain nodded her head. "I agree with my child, it is mostly the same with me. No nightmares to speak of since I was young but I had the added fact that I mostly had dreamless rests." She said before taking a bite out of her vanilla cake she asked Oida to get earlier. "As for the breaking of the law? Well, I'd say speed laws but it's kind of a moot point. I did however kill a few nasty people, that could be classified as murder maybe? Or perhaps self-defense? Eh I don't really know, it's in the past so no use dwelling on it." Porcelain finished before going back to nibbling on her cake.

Oida nibbled on her chocolate cake but stopped as she saw her mother finish. "I'm not proud to say I've killed more than my mother did, but to my defense the ones I killed were scum and lower than scum anyway. I hate rapists, and I hate them with a passion. Though, I may have broken several laws when it comes to torturing then killing them, but they were complete and utter scum, so yeah. No regrets." She finished with a shadowed air around her, unknowingly mimicking her mother's shadowed aura.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

Thread Information