StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Johni seemed amused by Percy's glare, but decided she didn't respect someone so easily offended by a casual comment to apologize. She'd made an observation about cards, it wasn't like she spit on his tie. Listening to the others answer, she crossed her arms a bit, only squirming at Erik's comment. "Yeah, I'm gonna stand by not really having anything. There have been weird things in retrospect, but I've never lived in those moments because of the other moments around them. I was taken to another land, but I was distracted by being in an explosion and then falling to my death at the time. I saw a little, old time-y village, but I was preoccupied with rope around my hands and tape on my mouth. I went to a flying city, but I was hungry, exhausted and felt bad about ditching someone I was starting to like." She shrugged. "Blue eggs were kinda weird, but I wasn't expecting anything familiar when I ordered them so I was more disappointed than awestruck." She tapped her thigh. "My uncle's a shapeshifter who's usually a falcon or wolf, and a friend of the family has metal arms, but I grew up with that. I don't know what to tell ya."

After a moment, she glanced at Derrick and A004. "I'm sorry to hear about yours, by the way. I'm not great with words, but if you need a hug..." She trailed off, not quite knowing how to finish.

(I'm beginning to realize just how bored I have become of Derrick lol.)

Dozer put his left hand up to stop Annabelle before he rebutted. Honestly, this was exactly what he didn't want to happen. "It isn't anything I didn't recover from. I'm getting close to finding my sister and once I do, it will be like it never even happened. Well, maybe not quite. Honestly, it isn't too much different than being beaten up in a school yard. Except you know- more extreme since you feel like your going to die. Uhm- to put things in perspective. Imagine if four of us ganged up on you and you lived through it. You'd recover wouldn't you?"
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

(OOC: Then you can introduce another character you're still devolving, if you want. Got anyone on the back-burner you're thinking of promoting?)

(OOC: Not really. I have other characters in mind but I don't have enough time to launch battles with them even if they did replace Dozer. I don't really want to promote a character that I'm not going to use. On top of that, I do still like Dozer's fighting style.)
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

(OOC: Would it be alright to introduce an NPOC? NPC OC?)
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

(OOC: I don't quite follow. You can have another person in the interview, but no like, ethereal forces that control it)

"Not everyone recovers from every fight," Johni shrugged, (assuming Johni since that's who was talking to Derrick) "If the four of you jumped me and I bit off someone's finger-"

"Let's not talk about fighting each other," Annabelle quickly cut in before adjusting in her seat. After clearing her throat, she looked around the room. "What's everyone's spirit animal? I'm going to need some time to think of mine."

"Didn't I introduce myself as Puppy," The other girl grinned. "I'm older now, but it's still pretty accurate. Maybe a German Shepard? But like, a police one." Thinking a moment, she added, "Only a handful of people call me my actual name, so 'puppy' is pretty drilled in there at this point."

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    "Spirit animals?" Percy asked, quirking an eyebrow. So far, it was his most genuine reaction. He sat up a little, rolling his shoulders before directing his gaze at Annabelle. "Why does this suddenly feel like a high school girl's sleepover? I wouldn't have a clue what my spirit animal would be,"

He started to lean back down but, his interest peaked, he sat up again. It turned out that Percy, out of all people, probably belonged at a high school girl's sleepover if this was the type of question that really got him talking.

"What actually entails something being a spirit animal anyway? That's one of those kinds of things that I never really understood in the first place," He shrugged. "If I'm just picking an animal period, I'd probably say a Hawk or a Falcon. The predatory tactics are pretty similar, I think that's where I got the main idea from in the first place." Now that the topic was in his head, though, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Going off of the Hawk or Falcon thing, he wouldn't really know which one he'd be closer to because he wasn't exactly a bird person. Hell, he wasn't really an animal person in the first place. For once, Percy was completely at a loss for an answer.
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Annabelle's question took A004 by surprise. The climate seemed to go from 0 to 100 very quickly. Also the idea of a spirit animal was truly foreign to him, but he could kind of grasp its meaning after hearing the other too before him. After thinking about it for a while, he realised the only animals he had ever seen were two dogs when he was very young. He had however read a lot about many animals, but he didn't feel comfortable picking either one.

"To be honest, my experience with animals is very limited. This gave me the idea however, that, after all of this, I would like to go out and explore the world, trying to see not only animals, but also humans and everything there is to see. Since all my life I was kept in a closed environment, I would love to see what the world has to offer."

He suddenly stopped, before adding with a somewhat shy expression

"Would any of you like to join me? After all of this I mean, no need to worry."

His spirits quickly rose again, and after revealing his most traumatic experience was now left with a feeling of joy and anticipation, to the point he could barely contain himself to his seat.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

"Okay, first off, the whole four of us against Annabelle scenario was just for comparison, nobody is hurting anyone her." Derrick asserted with a sigh. "And as for my spirit animal, I can't help but feel like I've been asked that question before. But I took a test recently and I got the bear. Strength, helping, power, etc. I think you understand that."

After the question, Dozer looked over at A4 and hummed something to himself. He wondered if the guy was heading out the door right at the moment. If that were the case, the answer would be no because they were in the dream world and they would all just wake up in their respective locations once they left. For some reason, he couldn't help but get the nagging feeling in the back of his mind that he experienced this before actually. He knew he didn't unless he lost all recollection of it, but it was there in the back of his mind.

"If you're leaving now, I doubt we'd wake up in the same place even if we did leave together," Derrick remarked. "Though if you tell me where you are, I wouldn't mind showing you around town some time. It could be pretty fun."

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Upon hearing the question Erik threw back his head and let out a cackling laugh. "Spirit animal?! Why the spider of course and that is to say I am my own spirit animal! I am after all the God of Spiders!" He laughs even more holding his sides as he does so. Suddenly a hand hit him in the back of the head and he turned around to see who hit him only to see his sister standing behind him.
    Spoiler for Introduction:

"Ugh seriously Erik sometime you do not even think before you speak," She says before looking around at everyone there, "Hi i am Jessica Warrior Enchantress. Goddess of Warriors, enchantments and Praying mantises and sister of Web head here."

She Settled down on the floor next to her brother and opened up her mantis eye on the right side of her head to keep and eye on him. "So the question was spirit animals right? I think that mine may be the praying mantis i guess though i have been told that i may also be the bull for some odd reason but i am not sure why that is," she says as she looks over at Percy and winks at him.

Erik rolls his eyes and picks up the ship he had been working on and starts working on it some more. "Might be the bull because sometimes you can be so bull-headed and just rush into a situation with no thought for the consequences."
    Last edited by fireflygoddess; 09-02-2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information