StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

"Both of my parents met everyone they love through the RHG," Johni offered, "And I very literally wouldn't exist without it, but it also took a lot from them, emotionally destroyed my pop and pit him against my late aunt, jailed him later without a trial and spread the bounty on my dad to their gladiators. A lot of people have really awful stories, but others meet their best friends and lovers there. I think it's gotten better over the years, but it really depends on what you're going for."

"I don't recommend it," Annabelle cut in, "But I've never been in a fight and I don't intend for that to change." After glancing at her torn sheet of paper, she looked back up, "But would you rather be in light places or dark ones? I work sunrise to sunset most days, so I've gotten used to looking forward to the dark lately. If I'm going to be out and about light diffidently, but if I'm alone at home, the dark's pretty peaceful."

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    "Personally, I prefer dark places," Percy answered. He didn't seem inclined to answer the previous question for god knows what reason and he pointedly ignored the fact that it was asked in the first place. "Dark places are easier to get away from someone in. If you need a reason to hide or to run away, it's best to do so at night because it's darker. That said, being out in the dark in the first place makes you a lot less conspicous because you have less of a reason to be out so late."

He scratched his chin with his hand before looking away, almost rolling his eyes.

"I like looking at the moon and the stars, too. So I like the night more than I like the day."
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "Although I haven't thought about it, I believe I prefer light places, in the sense that I prefer the day. I always find it easier to do something while the sun is above me and I also love the relaxing warmth it gives me whenever I lie down to rest. That said, I am completely fine with dark places too, since I also think they are better for more... sketchy activities. Really, I have no actual preference."

A004 looked around the room. Things seemed to tone down and many people weren't so responsive anymore. Perhaps they didn't like the questions or maybe they wanted to leave? He couldn't blame anyone for thinking this and he for sure wasn't anyone worth judging people left and right.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

During that long talk, Obzidias shifted back to Oida much to her mother's delight while the both Oida and Porcelain were thinking about the previous question still now along with the new one. Oida decided to go first. "For me, my first major fight would be with a rather egotistical maniac called Enton Yari, basically he's a strong guy with a god complex, but he wasn't THAT strong. Suffice to say, the so-called God of Fire is dead since he mentioned several disturbing actions that he was proud to do. As for the light and dark places, I'd have to choose dark. My biggest reason is that I hate waking up in the morning and sunlight shining directly into my eyeballs whenever I open my eyes. That is all." Oida finished with a nod of her head, smiling a little when she saw several others nod their head as if to understand her reason. "As for other reasons... Well, I like dark areas because well, oddly enough I feel safe and content in it." She finished before laying her head on her arms on top of the table.

Porcelain watched her son-turned-daughter before looking at the others then back at Oida. "My first major fight was actually with your father sweetie. You know when you usually saw us spar?" "Yeah?" "Well... Our first fight was more destructive than that, what with my clear crystal and his malevolent magma." She said with Oida perking up since maybe now she will hear about her father's and mother's battle prowess. "It all started-"
    Spoiler for <Short Battle Scene for those who want to imagine>:

"-after a while we both finished in a draw because we were both incredibly tired after fighting. As for the second question, I do believe I also choose dark areas for the same reasons as my daughter actually, your father would ironically choose light areas." She finished, unaware that Oida had stars in her eyes from hearing her mother's fight with her father.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Jessica caught the bottle and opened it instantly. She downed the entire bottle in a couple seconds, " Ah that's the good stuff thanks mate." Erik shook his head and went back to working on his model ship.

When they both heard the next question they both simaltaniously said light places without thinking.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

"Now how can you ask me a question like that?" Derrick lighthearted accused Annabelle with a smile on his face he did so. "It really is a hard choice. Night time is when the city really lights up. It's pretty fun to look around and- like A4 said. It's easier for me to search around places i'm not supposed to be searching. I want to say the day time is safer than the night but I've been in more fights during broad daylight and came way closer to death than my two official night time fights. Still, it's light out, it feels good to be outside, and it's full of life. Hmm... I'm going to have to go with the dark this time."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    "Ah, the city at night," Percy said, almost wistfully. "That's just another point in the nighttime's favor, honestly. Once it all lights up and you can see the skyline from miles upon miles away...that's when the city is at it's most beautiful." He cut the cards in his hands slowly, looking up but not exactly at anyone. His gaze seemed to pierce through the ceiling, almost.

"The lights, the sounds, the security...nighttime is when some the real energy of the city comes out. There are so many different kinds of things you can experience at night that just doesn't seem fathomable during the day because you always feel like there are eyes on you," Percy then turned his gaze to Annabelle and tilted his head slightly. "There's a kind of security that you get at night that really makes you feel like you can do anything, you know?"
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

(ooc : Can I join or is it too late?)
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

(OOC: Yeah, just throw the name, description and personality of your character in a spoiler and jump on in!)

It surprised Johni a bit to see that the dark was such a common answer, expecting to hear light win out by a landslide. Leaning back, she spoke up. "I've mentioned the outdoors some several times now, and as much as I love to camp, I'd rather be in the light." She shrugged. "There's a lot of little roots out there to trip on and I like running at a full sprint until my legs burn, or if I'm climbing a tree I need to know if any branches I'm reaching for are cracked. I'm most alive when my blood's pumping, which tends to be when I can still see."
    Last edited by Crank; 09-05-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Spoiler for Jack:
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-05-2018 at 06:42 PM. Reason: I'll enter on the next question.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information