StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "I think where I live... it pretty much is an apocalyptic world. I mean, humanity is shrunk to about 100.000 people. On top of that, we are being constantly attacked by a massive horde of monsters called Alectons that have pushed us into huge fortified forts called Outposts. Life is pretty hard and we, children, are trained from birth to fight and protect everyone using giant mechs. I believe that fits the description of an apocalyptic world. Other from that; I don't think would be able to survive anywhere else. I have been grown up to fit as perfectly as possible in this particular world, leaving me with very little room for adaptation. It would be really hard for me to live in a... zombie apocalypse for example."
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

(OOC: Holy crap I've been gone for a while.)

Obzidias and Porcelain both held a hand to their chin thinking about their answers for a bit. Finally Obzidias went first, placing his elbows on the table and locking his hands under his chin. "I'd rather have all my memories, angst and all that. Plus if I had the choice to become anything in the next life, I'd want to be a Hypoendocrine Indominus Rex (Made up more feral, dangerous version of regular Indo Rex.) Frankly, I quite like the Hypo sub-species, one of the more powerful creatures that used to walk the earth. As for what fictional world I'd rather be in? I'd have to say my own world hands down. It'd be quite interesting how I'd fare in my own world fighting a super-version of myself. Don't give me that look, you said any fictional world, so I could pick my own. Besides, the last I left off it was that the four continents barring the middle is still in a state of war. As for the apocalyptic scenario... I'd say any really, because of how versatile my power is, and with the Epsilon Union's technological superiority, I'd say we'd be able to go in any kind of apocalypse scenario and actually start the recovery of the lands. Unless it's an apocalypse of a planet on a collision course with the earth then we will run into a few problems. Especially if Zephyr Magnus isn't online yet." Obzidias finished before growing different sized, shade, and shaped obsidian parts to build a model of some kind of floating ship.

Porcelain looked down and lightly at Obzidias before looking down once more before sighing a bit. "I'd choose reincarnation into anything really, hopefully preferring an animal, but I'd choose without my memories, because I want to start over with a blank slate. Sorry sweetie, as for fictional world. I'd also choose my son's world, because I want to travel and see the five different continents my son made with my own eyes, especially that eastern continent, from how you mentioned it, it sounds beautiful. Now for the apocalypse scenario? I do believe I can't choose any because I am versatile enough with my power and skills to be able to survive in any kind of apocalypse setting. Barring an incoming planet on collision course just like my son, not even Igneous and I are strong enough for that, and we are capable of destroying moon sized objects. That should be it really." She finished as she took a small nibble of her cake seemingly oblivious to the world.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"I feel like I could survive most apocalypses, even plague-borne one. I'm told by doctors I've got a pretty good immune system though I digress." Derrick started. "I feel like I'm best suited for a zombie apocalypse since my main weapon has pretty good reach, unlimited 'ammo'" Derrick included the air quotations when he spoke up "and it's totally indestructible from every test i've given it. Really I'm pretty I'd be king of some small group somehow if an apocalypse like that were to happen. So yeah, zombie smashing time."

After that, Derrick looked over at Obzidias and all of his responses. Of particular interest was the fictional world that he gave mention to. Apart from a few aspects of the story, he didn't really give much of it away.

"So what's your story about anyway?" He finally asked. "It sounds interesting."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

"Team Staff," Johni pumped her fist when Dozer brought up the zombie apocalypse. "It'd be tempting to go Demon Invasion," She began when he finished, "To get some vengeance for my aunt, but that would kill me sooner rather than later, so I'd go zombies too. In addition to your staff reasons, most my equipment is good for getting away from things, which feels pretty important for scouting."

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    In response, Percy scoffed, shaking his head with an amused smile.

"I think I'd be most suited for the grief, honestly. I'm too used to it," He joked. Resting his elbow against his knee, he held his head up by balancing his cheek against his own closed fist. "Legitimately, though, I'd be the best when it comes to zombies. Killing zombies is as easy as knocking someone out if the stereotypes stand true. The entire thing is a survival game and I know a lot of seemingly useless information that might come in handy."

Percy reclined back in his chair, almost shrugging. "Then again, I don't really know too many more apocalypse situations. Nuclear fallout, disease, whichever, I can't answer for something like that. I don't know specifics."
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

"It'd probably be zombies for me too, since I've got something fortify-able." Annabelle shrugged. "I don't have any practical skills or fighting abilities, but shelter would be pretty important. I guess if most of us are on that page, who's in your Zombie Team and why? Keep it short and sweet, three of four."

"Oh, that's easy," Johni grinned, leaning back, "Dad, who can track, hunt, and cook pretty much any kind of animal and make makeshift weapons, Pop, who's worked a series of law enforcement/PI jobs over the past fifteen years, and is a damn good shot, and my Aunt Rhami and Uncle Astor, who are an archer with an enchanted bow and a shapeshifter percep- perspec--? Who are those things. All of them were in the RHG for a time, too, plus it's not like family is gonna betray each other!"

Thinking Derrick was talking to him, Obzidias turned his head towards him and told a shortened version of his original fictional world.https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1286933...-of-Meihhoudou After he finished talking about the fictional world (OOC: Which is a shitty bio.), Obzidias turned to Annabelle. "Surprisingly, I'd say my spouse who is a magic caster, craftswoman, and nurse... she had to patch me up whenever I did something stupid. Misha an old friend, she is an excellent hunter, tracker, and trapper. As for the last one, another old friend by the name of Shiva, he- yes he, is a powerhouse also, uses ice and any variation of ice, kind of annoying but he's close to my strength." He said with an embarrassed laugh and a scratch of his head before finishing with a nonchalant shrug before going back to what he was building.

Porcelain shook her head at the antics of her only child and looked at the others. "For my team? Strangely enough not my family, I would only bring three not including myself. Mirana the Terra Magnifica, she is a better huntress than I am-" "Despite being loud as hell." "-Quiet sweetie, and two old friends..." She hesitated on that part but just shook her head and continued on with a faint air of shame. "Mana, and Nana. The self proclaimed Voluptuous Incestuous Twins." That answer drew a lot of heads and a couple of widened eyes. "They are both girls, while they are strong fighters as well, their main skill lies in tinkering and crafting. Other than that, no one else." She finished before burying her head in her hands, ashamed of mentioning those two.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"Hmm, well the first two are straight up obvious," Derrick replied. "My sister, not-brainwashed, for one because I would never leave her to fend for herself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. I know in terms of raw survival she's not the best choice I could train her with a gun or something. And besides, she's my sister. The second person is whoever gave me my kinetic staff. If the dude or chick is capable of crafting that puppy, there's no telling what else they could craft. Heh, I would have the safest settlement in the world! Now as for the last person, I have no idea. Would anyone want to come with me? You'll probably get a really cool and shiny new weapon."

At that, Derrick stopped, put his hand to his chin, and thought about something before speaking up again. "Hey Annabelle, is it alright if I ask a random question? This talk about the apocalypse has given me an idea. And don't worry, I promise it won't be too dark."
    Last edited by Urako; 09-14-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

(OOC: If you mean like a casual question sure, or if you mean a main one, yeah, but ask it at the end of the day)

(I'll wait then. I don't want to replace your question or anything after all.)

Thread Information