StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "I hope you keep my seat warm, alright? You won't have to wait long."

A004 had a small smile on his face, although it was unclear whether it was a happy or a sad one.

(Sorry for the short response.)
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

That made Derrick go rigid for a second as he thought about it. truth be told, he nearly 'met' a little more times than he cared to admit. But he exhaled and loosened up just in time to hear Johni's joke and shake his head in obvious disappointment.

Then, he spoke. "Well, first I would want to know what he was doing and why he was talking to me. You know, to lay down the ground rules and all. Since its a casual meeting I doubt I would be dead but that doesn't brush off the stereotypical game of chess. Actually, I might meet him in the realm of the living one day. I think he's on the roster somewhere actually..." Derrick trailed off for a second. "But yeah, that's what i'd do first. From there, I'd probably ask if certain people are dead whom I heard others are searching for but I know that that's rude so I'd probably follow those questions up with some casual talk about city, the weather, and all that stuff. Oh, and I would definitely NOT ask when I was going to die. I feel like I'd be depressed with whatever answer I got."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Johni let out a huff. It was official, no one there watched Game of Thrones, or at least not past the first couple episodes. "I'd ask him out for coffee," She stated, "I think I mentioned the value my family has on friendship? If I had the chance, I'd try to buddy up to Death, get to know his likes and dislikes. He'd be a good friend to have, especially if I could win over a little pro-me bias from 'im. Not that I want to live forever, mind you, but it's not like I want to die young, either."

"I'd just want a definitive answer of what comes after death," Annabelle answered, gazing worriedly at A004, "I think afterlife, but I'd rather know that there is one, especially if it's not the one I think it is. For better or worse. On a lighter side, would you ever want to be part of a team, and what kind of team would be ideal for you? Both in number and activity."

"I would I already am in a 'team'. Whenever we fight, we almost always are in groups of 3-7 pairs. Each pair is controlling a large mech called Mahitis and we try to coordinate in order to defend properly. This system is pretty solid, although it isn't really enjoyable due to the small nuisance that we might get killed at any moment. At least, this gives the tiniest amount of value back there, so I guess I am grateful for that. If we weren't responsible for defending everyone and everything, we would be completely useless."

Spoiler for Truth:

(I wish we weren't the only ones here. How long do you want to keep this up?)

"I feel like a team of four would be the best in an ideal situation. Not too many and not too few." Derrick said quickly and nonchalantly enough for one to think he had thought of it before. "Two can deal with whatever problem they're dealing with, the third person can provide support and help out the other two if they run into trouble, and the fourth guy or girl would function as an operator. You know, give them whatever they need to know. Intelligence is pretty important after all."

Derrick stopped for a moment before responding to Annabelle. "Also, Annabelle. Would you really want to ask the Reaper some fundamental question? I personally do believe there's an afterlife. But what if you don't get an answer that you want to hear to one of your questions?"
    Last edited by Urako; 10-31-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

"I would," The redhead replied with an even tone, "I think it's important to know things, good or bad. If you had a fatal disease, wouldn't you want to know? It's... similar, in my book. If it turned out that nothing came after death, for example, it would change how you lived. And maybe it would be depressing for a while, but you could change direction that could either make you happier, or improve the world around you."

"That feels like too much pressure," Johni noted, "You'd pretty much have to become the person who tells kids there's no Santa."

"There's a difference between breaking a child's heart and telling someone they should call their mom. On that note, do you think some lies are worth telling? What's the most minor and most important thing you'd be willing to lie about?"

(OOC: I'll keep going daily (mostly) as long as there's more than one reply, but I'm not gonna be offended if you two dip. If you want me to try to write a wrap up though, let me know.)
    Last edited by Crank; 11-01-2018 at 12:18 AM.

(I think this was good while it lasted. Now all the good questions are already done(except very very few) and as you can see only you and Urako really answer them and participate. I think that 30 pages and one of the top 10 most viewed threads on the sub-forum is good for a start.)

Spoiler for Truth:

(Speaking of which, I most likely won't be able to participate today on the off chance that you guys want to continue. I'll edit this if you say you do and I have time but I kind of agree that it might be time to call it quits.)

"That depends on three things really, the lie, the goals, and the possible fallout if the truth came out," Derrick said with a sigh. "Some are meant to help other people and I can understand that unless you're just making up their minds for them or something. Others are way more trouble to keep than their worth as I'm sure you're aware. But there are some cases when it's the best choice you have."
    Last edited by Urako; 11-01-2018 at 10:53 PM.

(Aren't you going to at least end this with a final message or something Crank? Come on, this thing deserves a final message for you, the one who put so much effort into this whole thing and revived the thread for that bit longer. Also we are gonna end on a round number of posts if you end this after this one.)

Spoiler for Truth:

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread Information