StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "As I said before, I am used to fighting with hands and with mechs, something I don't want to get into since that would take hours." He pointed and Derrick and Johni, "Be sure that I will look for you if we ever get out of here and I will remember your promises." A004 was happy to have finally started a deeper interaction from simply answering questions. He then remembered that he hadn't answered the last one and hurriedly tried to answer since he already had spoken.

"Apart from my skills, I don't think I am able to provide anything else that might be helpful in a difficult situation, assuming I don't steal. Everything I 'own' has simply been given to me and thus I can't say that I truly have something. Aside from my bracelet, which a very useful gadget, I don't actually have anything that I use more than two hours a day."
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

"When I asked, I was thinking more along the lines of powers Annabelle," Derrick argued. Though based on the fact that he was smiling, he didn't seem too upset. "As far as physical resources go, I have about the same capabilities as your average citizen. Maybe with an ever so slightly smaller budget but nothing major. Anyways, I have food, water, shelter, counseling, and all of that. What might be more important though is information I have. I like to think that I've become pretty good at tracking and hiding, on a macro sense at least, I'm still about as good on a micro sense as your average joe. But I digress, I know of a lot of good places in this city and the surrounding area to lay low, I actually do have allies of varying degrees of power and influence, and I know I'm just an eighteen year old boy but I am a gladiator. I have also won a fair share of fights so keep that in mind if someone's causing you trouble or someone in your life goes missing or whatever. I suppose what i'm trying to say is that is pretty much everything I could do if a friend needed me."

"Oh, and A4," Derrick began as an afterthought as he looked back at the guy. "Don't forget what I said about using my staff if it get serious because I would really prefer for it not to."
    Last edited by Urako; 09-19-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

"You really don't have to worry about me posing much of a threat to you Derrick. Really the only reason that I managed to beat anyone before is due to the fact that they were bad, not that I am particularly good. All I got going for me is my above average limits. You too seem like someone that has gone through some harsh stuff that have hardened. I am sure everything is going to be under control, assuming we actually meet."
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

"I'm not worried about your skill," Derrick remarked. "I just wanted to know that you didn't want this to end with one of us in the hospital which I doubt you do. It could be fun really since it's been a while since I've had a casual fight. I could even teach you the way of the staff afterwards so that when the reunion finally comes around, there can be three staff wielders in the room."

He took an idle glance towards Johni and the expression on his face made it more than clear that he was teasing about the reunion. Well, half-teasing. He had half a mind to ask Annabelle how she'd feel about a reunion though looking at her to see her reaction after looking away from Johni would do well enough. As for the staff training part, well it would help him out too so he didn't really see any reason not to. After all, they said you aren't really a master until you can teach someone else. But really though, he just expected a friendly hand to hand spar.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Johni chuckled at 'way of the staff'. "The more the merrier," She grinned, to which Annabelle shrugged a few seats down. "For the capabilities though, I'm kinda the same boat. I've got an apartment with a roommate, but if things are super bad, you're better off with my parents. They've got a panic room and some top notch security systems, but Daddy normally leaves the door unlocked, so hit and miss. Emotional stuff though? I'm not the best with words, so if you need a hug or shoulder, I'm your girl, but like, if you need a motivational speech... might want to dial a d

"Good luck finding each other," Annabelle wished the trio. There was sincerity in her voice, but she still wasn't personally 100% that this all wasn't just some insane fever dream. Glancing around the room, it seemed like everyone had pretty different background though, so after tapping her fingers for a second, she inquired, "Anyone have any special holiday traditions?"

"Well, Pop woke up with amnesia when he was late teens early twenties," Puppy began, "Daddy was a lone wolf in the woods until he was about the same age, when I was born, Pop was still missing and Daddy didn't write it down, and Augusta was adopted when she was a baby, but the agency didn't know the exact date. We've always just had once huge party on New Years. Massive cake, lotta presents, the whole deal." She smiled. "Friend stuff was normally a little later though, since they were normally doing family things too."

"Nothing too special really, just the traditional holiday celebration," Derrick answered fully aware of how boring he probably sounded. Too bad for them, he didn't particularly care. "Of course, before I moved, the whole family would get together so the celebrations would all be pretty big. Extended family and everything. Unfortunately, I live too far away to participate in those regularly anymore but I do visit when I can so it isn't a complete loss."

(OOC: I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep and I've got another really early day tomorrow so I'm gonna let this question ride. Friday/Saturday, however you count it, schedule will resume as normal)

(No problem. In the meantime, we can make the other characters interact or something. Good night Crankshaft.)

(You first tho.)
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information