StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Porcelain clapped her hands with a big smile. "I find that i like just a bit windy weather, Autumn or Fall, its something about the red leaves floating in the wind that just makes it so breathtaking. She finished with a sigh.

Oida looked at the others. "Snowy and Winter, i like playing in the snow. The cold and the chill combined with a homey campfire and hot chocolate. Makes me rest quite easily." Oida finished before standing up again to get some more food.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"I think I'd have to go with Christmas too," Annabelle nodded to Derrick, "I generally don't have may people to shop for, so things just get really quiet and peaceful. It's one of the few days I can justify closing and enjoy myself by a fire and watch the snow fall, and then it rolls right into New Years." She smiled slightly, but the first holiday made her think of something. "Have you ever made a resolution? Were you able to keep it?"

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    (I was going to answer that, but it turnt out to be too edgy. I'll pass this one too. I know, it's sad, but please don't cry for me.)
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

"Only all the numerous times I've tried to save people. Some people I knew personally, others, people acquaintances of mine knew." Derrick calmly replied. Honestly, his thoughts went to his sister and he frowned, but he sighed and continued nonetheless. "Some resolutions I have succeeded in accomplishing. Others are sort of a work in process. I'm sure you all know what that's like so I won't dig into too much detail about it."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

"My my... what familiar faces." He hummed melodramatically, his whistle was slow and careful but it carried weight and emotion, a slow methodical song that seemed to fill the room despite how soft he sang. "And new ones, isn't that wonderful?" Alphonse's hands were clasped behind his back as he strolled into the room. His white suit matched the rather simplistic setting of the room, though it seemed to glow with beauty and elegance as he made his way to a seat. Comparable to an angel with how his golden hair was slicked back and his eyes crackled with life and mirth, glowing an exhilarating electric blue. "I do hope I haven't missed too much." He smiled playfully.

As he sat down, he crossed his legs and folded his hands on his lap. "Oh forgive me, I seemed to have forgotten my manners. My name for you unfamiliar, is Alphonse Archimedes. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." His smile continued to play on his lips and it reached his eyes, making them sparkle like gems. "I hope we get along splendidly."

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Annabelle had previously taken note of A004's specific silence, but became distracted when a handsome sonovabitch entered. Puppy on the other hand, chuckled at the redhead's accidental ogle, which incidentally snapped her out of it. "I've resolved to stop drinking pop every year for the past 10 years," Johni smirked, "But it hasn't worked yet. Maybe it will now though, now that I don't have access to it." When she finished, the gashed girl glanced to the gorgeous guy, "Everyone calls me Puppy, and-"

Annabelle's face was long buried in her hands as Johni rattled off the rest of the names. By the time the brunette was finished, the redhead was able to look up, following a long sigh. "We haven't done the deserted island question yet, have we? Well, if you were stranded on one and could only bring three things, what would they be?" Puppy opened her mouth, but Annabelle tacked on another sentence. "Your three things can't be to get you off the island."

Puppy closed her mouth.
    Last edited by Crank; 10-05-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    (Tbh, it took me a while to get the sonovabitch thing.)

"That's actually really interesting. Although you made it sound like it's some sort of a well known question, this is the first time I hear about it. Let me think..." A004's previous glee was overtaken by his thoughtful face as he pressed his mind to come up with an answer.

"The first thing would definitely be my bracelet. Assuming I don't have it with me since I always have it on. I don't really know what an island like that would be like, so I assume I wouldn't be able to feed myself, right? If that's the case, I would bring with me... I don't really remember its name, but it's a small device that can rearrange chemicals in something and create something entirely new. It might not be very resource efficient, but I don't know what to expect from that island. Lastly, I guess I would bring my piano? Since I can't bring anything that'll help me escape, that's the only thing that would keep me entertained for an extended period of time."

When he finished, he realised he wasn't as prepared as he would like to. He rushed to answer quickly, which had an impact on his answer. He should have asked for more specifications on the questions, since he was unfamiliar with it.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

"It's a pretty well-known question where I come from," Derrick remarked as he put his hand into his pocket and pulled out the compacted staff from earlier. As he twirled the thing in his right hand, he answered. "Well, I can tell you for certain that the first thing I would bring is my staff. The thing has so many uses that I can't even count them all but I know it would help for hunting at least. So yeah, I'm not going hungry for some time. Next up, I would bring some sort of solar powered water purification system. Food isn't going to do me any good at all if I don't have water to help me out. And lastly, it's hard to say but I'm going with a tent or hammock to sleep in."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

He caught Annabelle's gaze with a charming smile and a wink, a slight gesture to show he didn't mind her staring too much as he calmly fixed his clothes, straightening the cuffs of his suit and smoothing down his lapels.

"Why that's a rather loaded question. What would I bring to a deserted island I can't leave? Well if I had to start my life anew, then some common luxuries would be of order at least. Shelter, sustenance of sorts, and my art supplies. I see someone else had thought like me to bring a form of entertainment. Living on a deserted island sounds awfully boring so I think art supplies would be all but necessary to make sure I don't run out of things to do." He smiled innocently at the mention of his hobby. He listened to what the others had to say and hummed. "Though a tent or hammock would be nice, I feel like the idea of sleeping under the stars, perhaps with the smell of the sea lingering about, wouldn't sound too bad. Though of course the purpose of the shelter would be if any storm or what not came my way, wouldn't want to end my 'vacation' by getting sucked up by a hurricane." He chortled.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Seeing nothing wrong with whatever art could be, Johni considered her options undistracted as the others began. "I'd kinda want to tough it out, like my Dad," She finally concluded, "But I'd bring a knife at least, and maybe a bow?" She shrugged, only having seldom shoot one with her aunt, "Yeah, a bow for sure, and I guess some rope. I could make shit and skin with my knife, arrows seem easier to make in the wild than bullets, and when I'm tying things together, I want them secure." She offered the group a smile.

Annabelle on the other hand, was pushed into deep thought when the classic 'what would you bring to not be bored' turned into 'how would you mostly not die in the wilderness'. Her initial huge bottle of vodka, Xanth Novel collection, and old, long living MP3 player no longer felt appropriate. "I'd need a tent too," She finally confessed, "I don't have the heart to kill things, so I suppose a book of plants to know what to eat and..." Adjustments would be a bitch. "There's a bottle of vodka that's almost two liters. I'd space it out, make it last, but I'd diffidently need it." She took a beat to think to herself. "Anyone been to space? If you had a chance to go to Mars, would you?"

Puppy lit up. "Oh my god, that'd be so-" Her voice cut off suddenly and she blinked a few times. "...Oh my god, I'd be so bored in that shuttle. I need green in my life and dirt on my shoes. How long are Mars missions? Few months?"

"It takes over six to get there, so over a year."

"Oh fuck no."

Thread Information