StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

"Meh, I might visit one. It would depend really on the ghost's disposition towards visitors but the answer is probably not. I mean, if you happened to be a ghost, would you want your house to be paraded as some attraction?" Derrick questioned. "Living with one might be a different story though dependin on roommate agreements and everything. I imagine that it would be pretty important to establish the ground rules beforehand but once you get into the swing of things, it might not be that bad. I have a minor followup question for you Annabelle. What would you do if there was a ghost in your motel?"
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

"I'd hate to say it, but I'd probably market it," Annabelle admitted, "When I made enough to relocate I'd leave, but it's not like the bank would refund me, and if I sold it, it'd be a coin toss if it'd just sit on the market, someone worse would buy it, it'd be demolished, or maybe someone good? That's just assuming it's not a dangerous one, in which case I'd probably have to just abandon it." She leaned back. "I would leave a room vacant though. I wouldn't be the best, but I'd try not to be the worst, either. Vaguely on the topic of horror though, if you had to live in any genre of film, which would you choose? Bearing in mind, you'd have to deal with all the rules of that world."

"I feel like romance is the obvious answer..." Johni's voice had already trailed off before the end of the word, "...Buuuuut a world full of stalkers would be a nightmare, and some of us are getting left at the alter." The girl groaned as she fell back. "Someone else go, I'm gonna need a minute."

"In the interest of being semi-original, I have opted to take the classic comedy route. Classic comedy specifically, not slapstick, not modern, but classic." Derrick asserted as he finished his plate. "I'd almost certainly suffer in the short run and I might even get hurt and all that. But if it's well written then there will be some bonding with the people that have inevitibly driven me nuts, everything will turn out better for me in the end, I would have learned some valuable life lesson, and getting hitched or getting a girlfriend is still a possibility. Of course, if I start off married, it doesn't matter anyways since I'll just repair my relationship and all. Hey, why not have a few good laughs?"

At that, Dozer smiled and put his hand to his chin in thought and stopped for a few seconds before he continued. "In the interest of keeping things original because everyone is going to choose something along those lines, I might as well reveal my second choice. My second choice is superhero fiction. You get some cool power and the ability to fight crime and make a difference. Or you know, if you aren't feeling particularly heroic, the ability to cause crime. But I myself might just stay back and help from time to time when I could. Nothing too major except enjoying my new found flight abilities."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

"Ya know what, sports would be good," Johni grinned as the thought struck her, "All the games would be nail biters and the good team always comes out on... but only if they're rookies." She dragged her hands down her face. "I'm all for underdogs, but people who train to good music for a week keep beating people who've dedicated their lives to it. Agh!" Letting out a sigh, she shook her head. "I'd almost go slasher, since at least it has rules I can follow. I'd have to give up sex, no go places alone, and not investigate screams. It's also got a lower body count than action, it just... shows it more graphically. Maybe a heist movie? People don't horribly die in those, and usually it's just assholes being robbed."

"I'd like to live in either a Pixar or Disney movie-"

"-Like Deadpool."

"-Animated Disney movie. Karma seems to be the way those worlds work, and bad characters can improve themselves. Plus, people are happy, really happy, and I honestly wouldn't mind living in a world with talking animals." Annabelle thought for a moment. "How do you think the world would be if animals could talk? What would you change in your personal life?"

"Probably not much really. I don't interact too much with animals so I imagine that it would be like interacting with humans once the initial shock wears off." Derrick admitted with a shrug. It probably would be the same right down to the fact that they would have their own distinct personailities. Some would be friendly, some wouldn't, some would be apathetic, and so on. There would be an initial shock, but it would become routine quickly enough.

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    (Well that silence is worrying)
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

"I'd say lazier," Johni shrugged, "You get a lot of energy from meat, and if animals could talk, more people would be vegan, people would be getting less protein, and I suppose it would spiral like that. Not to the point where everyone's just sitting around, but I for sure think there'd be less activity."

"I don't think it would change very much, to be honest," Annabelle confessed, "The farther back you go, the crueler people were. Ideally animal rights would be alright by now, but people are still struggling with enough things for that to be doubtful. There might be more unrest though, or possibly actual wars with animals considering what's happened to them." She crossed her arms. "What mythical creature or tale interests you the most? 'Sightings' of the Sasquatch were most common where I grew up, but the wendigo were always more interesting to me. It's a cannibalistic spirit that would possess those who ate human flesh -think Donner Party not random psycho- and would give them a ravenous, insatiable hunger. It was one of the original zombie tales, but was created to encourage trade to combat starvation. Now it's taken another step where Wendigo Psychosis is an actual disorder for people who eat other people when normal food is still an option. It's horrible, but it's still pretty interesting."

Derrick thought for about a minute before shrugging and coming to some sort of answer. "I haven't thought too much about it but I suppose the Hydra from Hercules is of interest to me. I mean, most puzzles and such require brute force but iteresting to think of a creature that only grows to be more powerful each time it gets hurts. It's like how you're making a problem worse for yourself the harder you try. Though now that I think about it, I'm going to go with the sword in the stone. I'm sure that everyone's heard of Excaliber by now, it's kind of legendary and like the king, I also have a pretty cool weapon that I believe i've shown you guys. Granted it was a gift but still."

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    "Hmm... now that I am thinking about, I know a worryingly large amount of mythology for my good. But that aside, I guess the three Furies peek my attention. They are from ancient greek mythology and they were three sisters: Alecto the goddess of vengance, Megaera the goddess of jealousy and Tisiphone the goddess of murder. They weren't actually responsible for any of these things, on the contrary they were the punishers of such acts. They also had a pretty cool appearance. Bat's wings and snakes for hair, not to be confused with Medusa. It is also said that blood dripped from their eyes!"

A004 remembered all the useless information he had gathered throughout his few years, and immediately regretted some of his early choices.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

"Medusa's thing is man exclusive, right?" Johni questioned, leaning back, "'Cause it's mostly men fuckin' me up right now, so that'd be helpful. For my pick though, I'd love to pet a Cerberus or give him a good belly rub. I mean, I know he guards Hell- er, Hades, but my family's good with animals, and what dog doesn't like a nice scratch on the head." She cast the group a grin.

'Well, continuing with things that may or may not exist," Annabelle shrugged, "If you casually met the Grim Reaper, what would you say to him?"

"Not today." As soon as Johni made the joke, she realized most people were, ideally, too young to get it. Clearing her throat, she motioned for someone else to go.

Thread Information