StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Altaer set down his current bottle, and furrowed his brow. Head cocked, he gave a kind of shake of his shoulders in response. "Huh, never really thought about that. I guess I'd say the light, though. Just because...well. I like it. It's warm and colorful. You can see stuff. People relax. I'll seek out the dark if I'm hunting, but I can't say that's usually where I want to be. Never has been, except when I've been depressed or some shit. I mean, if you'd asked me if I liked the day or the night I'd have to say the night for a lot of the same reasons as Derrick, but I can't say that I honestly want the dark."
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Annabelle looked to be in thought as Altaer finished speaking, Johni crossing her arms a few chairs down at common ground with her current least favorite person.

"Alright," The redhead clapped, "What would the title of your biography be?"

"I'm missing at the moment, only thing my name's on is a milk carton."

"Assuming whatever you're doing right now goes according to plan."

"That's easy then," The cut girl grinned, wiping her hand through the air like she was tracing a small rainbow as she proceeded, "'Johni Pine'."

"Or," Annabelle added, glaring at the then chuckling woman, "Its tag line, if you're going to be a smart-ass and say your name."

"Oh I'm gonna need a minute then," Puppy smirked, "Someone else go."
    Last edited by Crank; 09-05-2018 at 10:31 PM.

The Fixer ran his fingers down the scars on his cheek thoughtfully. The question brought a smile to his face. He groped in his jacket for another bottle, and -- finding none -- made one appear in his hand. Slipping the cap between his fingers, he gave a quick twist that popped it loose, and took a swig before speaking.

"Heh, well now...isn't that a thought? 'Less Davy wrote it, I'd hate to be the person digging through that shit. Honestly, it'd probably be something like 'Viewer Discretion Advised.' At least that's what I'd want. I mean, if it was some sappy shit fangirling fifty years down the road, with it'd end up some assonance crap like 'Hope, Hell, and Hot Lead' but really...do I look like the type of guy that would title my life with a rhyme? Hell no. But I rather like 'Viewer Discretion Advised.' Either that...or depending on how it ends...maybe my old name. As in the one I was born with."
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

"I don't really know," Derrick admitted as he finished his food and crossed his arms. "I never really thought about what my tagline would be. Though assuming I'm successful, most of my life is still going to be fairly mundane save for my current little episode. When I think about it, all I can think of is 'The life and Death of Derrick Ozer'. Nothing special really. Just a memoir that explains what I lived, and maybe if I can get someone else to help, how I died. That said, I'll be sure to include everyone I fought against including Serif, Riley, and Macbeth. I'll be honest, I totally keep track of my fights to learn from my mistakes so it wouldn't be difficult."

Luckily, none of the fights themselves were secrets. Derrick took a quick glance around to see if there were any other connections worth bringing up. Nope, nobody had any connections to the other people he thought. Or at least, he didn't think there were any. It kind of made sense though since Electroid, Rogue, Lost, and even that third person he fought all went silent. Some probably chose to quit because he occassionally got messages from them from time to time. And as for the others, he had no idea what happened to them and he didn't care.
    Last edited by Urako; 09-06-2018 at 07:41 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

The door opens and a skeleton of a man in a suit walks in. He looks around before an audible sigh only slightly covered by static emminates from the gas mask covering his head. He closes the door quitely and walks over by the group of people and answers the question. "It depends who writes it." Jack stands there waiting for the next question as to get this over with so he can get back to working.
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-06-2018 at 09:53 AM.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

"Goddammit." Annabelle pinched the bridge of her nose, not amused someone walked in only to instantly blow her off. "Pick a friend. If you don't have friends, pick a reporter."

"I know it'd be a dog pun," Johni answered after chuckling at Jack, "And I know I'd fight whoever's fault it was. Maybe Hair of the Dog?" She paused a moment before suddenly snapping her fingers. "No, Heir of the Dog!" It didn't dawn on her that it sounded like she was repeating herself.
    Last edited by Crank; 09-06-2018 at 12:28 PM.

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    Percy yawned, though it was cut between a yawn and an amused sneer. He cut his cards between his hands again before letting them go still.

"I think mine would be called 'The Architect'. Or I'd like it to be called that," He answered after sitting through one absolutely horrendous dog pun. "It fits in with my job and it's kind of the way that I'd like to be remembered. I could probably write it myself, now that I think about it." An autobiography? It was certainly possible, but it'd probably make him look like more of a narcissist than he actually was. He didn't know anyone who'd write it for him, though, is the problem. They'd probably want to highlight the bad more than the good because that's exactly what the media always did.

Percy sighed. Biography's were weird.
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Jack's masked face looks at Annebelle. "All the reporters that try die." With that said Jack's head tilts to the side. "If there is a biograghy it would be short." With his reasoning explained Jack returns to watching nothing in particular though it is hard to tell with the mask.
    Last edited by Piston1937; 09-06-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Annabelle rolled her eyes. "Hopefully, mine will be No Vacancy. As long as nothing tragic happens in my motel and everything works out for my tenant, it could end up being a place on the map. Well, a less infamous place on the map, or even a different place on the map, if I can afford a name change." She took a quick moment to think afterwards. "And on the topic of being able to afford things: If money was no object, what's the first thing you'd buy?"

Jack actualy thinks about this for a minute as this is an interesting question being posed. His mask shifts from side to side as he contemplates his options in the matter until. He eventualy stops thinking and decides on the one thing he hasn't been able to fix."A new Eye."

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information