StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    A004 was, once again, taken aback by the question. He soon realised how hard it was for him to come up with an answer.

"Personally, whatever I need is provided to me and if I ask for something, I am usually given said thing, if it is deemed acceptable by the higher ups. Although the concept of money isn't foreign to me, in our society it is rarely needed, if ever. Due to the scarcity of everything and the focusing of all we got on the current war, everyone is simply given the basic stuff and they have to make do with that. If I were to imagine myself somewhere different, say somewhere like your 'world', I think the first thing I would buy, would be a proper piano; of course with everything that comes with it as well as somewhere to store it and protect it from rain and the like."

His mind went back to the 'piano' he had back at his room. It was a really bad try to replicate the original and it sounded mediocre at best. It was still the only he had though, so he was grateful, even if it was bad.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

This last question brought a look of mild disappointment to the face of the god-killer, who merely slouched back in the chair. His voice was reflected this as well, being much more demur than before. "Well shit. Money already isn't an object, and I still don't buy all that much. I mean...call me foolish, but I don't really care about things that much. Sure, I'll treat myself to something nice now and then, but...it just seems kinda shallow. David, well...he's David. That's his world. He's the descendant of kings and chats with the most powerful people in the world over a cup of coffee. He has a use for that type of mess. Me? What money I do spend goes into either my arsenal, an inheritance for my little girl, or my...project."

At the mention of the 'project', Altaer's face noticeably changes. What series of expressions he displays would be anyone's guess...but they still flicker across his visage like dancing flames. Another swig of liquor -- apparently something to which he is practically immune -- and the moment is gone.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    "Money is generally no object for me in the first place, if I'm gonna be honest," Percy answered. Rolling down the sleeves of his shirt, he re-buttoned the wrists before splitting his cards in half and shoving them into his sleeves. Like a magician, he held his arms up to show it off before letting his arms fall back onto his knees. "I'm not a material kinda guy, so I don't have a lot of wants when it comes to money. I think I'm fine with what I have in my life."
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Oida and Porcelain looked at each other, still thinking about that last question before Oida looked at the others. "I guess mine would be Obsidians Shaping, and as for the money, its also not generally an object for me ever since The Epsilon Union was formed, but the first thing I'd buy? More like the first THINGS I would buy, I'd buy a whole collection of model kits, I like building them and customizing. Makes me feel more creative, that and I can't really make my obsidian that small and still keep it separate." Her answers brought curious stares as they probably heard or never heard of the Epsilon.

Her mother turned her head to the side before looking at everyone else. "Perhaps I would have called mine just Life of the Crystal Lady, and for the buying question? It's simple since money is also not an object for me, I'd buy a cat. Maybe a very chunky fluffy cat... and a pomeranian puppy." The fact that was all she said, it threw off Oida and a few other people in the room. Porcelain silently asked Oida about the notepad at the food area and the two girls went over to grab food and for writing more questions that came from their mind.
    Last edited by SH@D0WC0RE; 09-07-2018 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Small piece of added information.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"Money huh?" Derrick asked nonchalantly as he looked around at everyone and shrugged. Most of them didn't seem to have much use for it or so they claimed. He wasn't too different, to be honest. "I'm not sure what I would get since money hasn't really been much of an issue for me. I mean, I get paid whenever I fight among other times and i'm not a very big spender. I already have everything I want too. My old training gear for nostalgia's sake, a printer, water, electricity, food, clothes, a car, and whatever apartment I am currently located at. I already have almost everything I could need and a few things I don't on top of that. Though I suppose if money were really no object, I'd fly or travel first class wherever I go and eat at some of the fancier places. It would be nice to have but not necessary."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Johni almost looked bitter that she was surrounded by so many rich people. "Well I assume food doesn't count," She began, trying to mask it with a joke, "And 'a way home' feels like cheating since I have no idea what I need to get there. Maybe a teleporter if someone was selling?" She shrugged, "Back home I'd defidently get a new car though. I've had some break problems in the past, and I'd rather walk away from my current one before I crash it."

"And a horse," She added after a moment, "A family friend has one and I've always wanted to ride."

"I'd buy a new location for Fate's," Annabelle answered, "But in a good area with a new name, and then I'd cathartically burn the other." Getting up, she moved to the notebook, reading the options as she ripped the page out. "Does anyone like to cook?" She asked, returning to her seat, "If so, what's your favorite thing to make, or if not, what's something you don't mind putting together?"

"Ya all judged me the last food question," Johni shot a joking glance at the group, "So I'm gonna have to pass on this one, since its the same answer."

"I cooked all the time for myself and my sister actually." Derrick shrugged. The topic of food made him glance back over at the table even though he was no longer hungry but he glanced back at Annabelle fast enough. "As for my favorite to make? really it depends on the situation though i'm told I make great pasta and quite frankly it's fairly easy for me to make. I'm not sure if the people who told me that are the best judges for that, but what the heck? So how about you Annabelle?"
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    The last question gave A004 a small smile as he remembered the old times and what he used do back. The smile was both sad and happy but he couldn't really tell why.

"Actually, we were taught to cook from a very early age, so in case something happened and we were left alone, we would be able to survive with what we had. I am not really sure I remember most things they taught us but I am confident I can make half a dozen simple foods like pasta or rice with chicken. Now that I think about, I should try it our one day..."

Not realising his voice had stopped, A004's mind went on and thought of what he could try to cook, completely oblivious to his surroundings.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Oida deadpanned quite a bit. "I'd say yes I do cook, being married to a person who has no cooking skills can do that to you. But oddly enough, her baking skills surpass mine. But anyway, my favorite thing to make would be, you guessed it any kind of salmon dish/meal... well, any way cooked except barbecued, I do not like it when black burns are all over the meat." She finished with a small shudder, Porcelain shook her head before looking at the others with a large smile. "Why yes, I do like to cook and my favorite things to cook would just be simple meals. Like crispy bacon and fluffy scrambled or juicy sunnyside eggs." She said before eating a piece of a chocolate & vanilla cake.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"It was eggs for me too, for a while," Annabelle replied to Derrick, indicating Porcelain, "But in general, I'm not a fan of cooking. I try to avoid snacking at my desk otherwise I'd be eating all day, to I'm typically pretty starved when I get off. Besides, I don't have an oven or anything like that. I've just had a fridge, microwave and freezer for the past several years, so I don't, and can't, make anything than needs more than that."

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information