StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews 3

Altaer shrugged, casually standing as he waved his hands, materializing a mixer and assortment of bottles. He silently began making some sort of cocktail with the ingredients, and then poured three glasses. The results were stout, fluted glasses -- not unlike obese champagne flutes -- filled with a light tan mixture. The rims of the glasses bore a mix of crushed powders -- from the looks of things, some kind of sugar and at least one spice. He grabbed the first one and held it up in a kind of half toast.

"This one. I don't know what to call it, honestly. But it's mine, and damn good."
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    "I'm not much of a cook if I'm gonna be honest." Percy said, leaning back in his seat. Admittedly, the majority of his meals were either microwave dinners or whatever he ended up buying from restaurants. He didn't like cooking because it took too much time, so he instead would just eat out the majority of the time. He ordered pizza or Chinese food quite a lot and just ended up getting used to it, despite the fact that it probably wasn't too healthy. Hell, he worked out avidly, so it was fine, right?

"I just order out a lot," He ended up admitting. "I do make a pretty good omelet, though."
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Porcelain looked at Annabelle. "Would you like if I help with your furniture miss? My child and I are pseudo-crafters as you can see with this." She motioned for the large obsidian round table Oida made a few questions ago. She further increased her claim by creating a silvery white crystal oven that was not see through and Oida helping her mother by creating an obsidian shard and 'corrupting' it to turn part of it into a heater, five small levers grew from the side and each one now activates a different obsidian heat crystal.

(OOC: Behold Porcelain and Obzidias/Oida's slightly hidden samaritan side. :P)
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"If Alex got me high and this is all just a fever dream, I'm gonna stab him in the heart." Annabelle paused for moment, tapping her fingers on her small table. "I mean, if you're real, yeah, maybe one or two. Other than that, most hotels, motel or inns don't have them in the room anywhere."

A few chairs down, Johni was staring between Porcelain and Oida, trying to figure out how a business owner got dibs over a battered, beaten, lost, and semi starving girl. Annabelle meanwhile, went back to consulting her page. "Do you prefer books or movies? If a book was made into a movie, would you rather read it or watch it?"

"Why would I read the book if there's a movie?" Johni shrugged, "English was never my strongest subject. I'd much rather watch something with a few friends than deal with someone showing off the big words they know." After a moment, she added, "And it's pretty hard asking a librarian for that kinda help without sounding like an idiot."

Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    A004 tried hard to remember the last time he saw a movie. After a minute, all he could think of was the indoctronation videos they were shown when they were young; at least he knew they stopped at him early because they figured out they didn't work.

"I think I would like to see a movie if we get out of here, but I believe I much more closer to books. It is a way for me to escape reality for a bit, although very few of them are fantasy books. Most of them are informational that I read in spare time since I only got access to those. Also thanks to them I have a surprisingly big amount of useless knowledge."
    My wRHG: The Elementalist Not active

Check out my story on OLit: Unnamed garbage
    Spoiler for Truth:

"I prefer books really. Especially if they're compared to movie adaptations." Derrick replied as he waved the question aside with his right hand. "I mean, some movies can be great and all but you have much more creative freedom with books. For instance, you don't have to read it in one sitting and they don't require nearly the amount of money as movies do. Your imagination does all the special effects and it's so much more detailed and typically fleshed out than movies. Does that make any sense?"
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Altaer gave another shrug -- a seemingly ubiquitous expression of his -- and took another drink...equally ubiquitous for those that knew him, and becoming that well known to these knew faces.

"So, I'm a reader. Mainly because I don't always have the chance to watch movies. Books...I can throw those in a tactical bag and read under moonlight in some burn-out building beside my rifle, glancing up every fifteen minutes to keep track of a target. Can't do that with a movie. I've also killed at least a couple dozen folks using books. Only killed three with VHS cassettes and two with DVDs. So clearly books are superior."
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

"I like movies more, but its easier for me to crack a book open," Annabelle stated, "Story wise, if something's both I'd enjoy the book more, but I avoid watching those when they come out just because of how much of a bad streak they've had in the past. Well, if I've read the book I do. If I see the movie first, I typically don't read the book because I don't want it to ruin it for me. How about pet peeves? What's something you genuinely despise dealing with? I've got a pretty passionate hatred for drugs, or at least the heavy ones. I've been drinking a bit more than normal lately, but if I run into an issue, especially at the motel, it's so much worse if drugs are involved."

Oida shifted back to Obzidias while halfway finishing the slice of chocolate cake. Porcelain and Obzidias both looked at each other before looking towards the others and saying at the same time. "The book, movie next time." Obzidias looked around. "The book has quite a lot of details you would not be able to see, and most of the time the book is better than the movie." Porcelain smiled while putting a hand to her cheek. "I love reading, but watching is also fine." Obzidias turned his head to look at his mother with a slight deadpan. "As evidenced by the theater room and reading room filled to the brim with various movie titles and books." Was all he said much to her embarrassment as they continued eating. The two however immediately schooled their faces at the second question. "Trash," "Scum," "Cowards," The two alternated with saying several different insults. Porcelain's 'light' look turned shadowed. "Slave traders, serial killers, and the like share the spot for me and my family's number 1 hated THINGS. Most of the time if I find them, there isn't enough of them left for the authorities to autopsy." Obzidias dark look only looked even darker. "I usually torture them before slowly killing them, even then I make their deaths as gruesome and painfully slow as possible." The two answers almost freaked a few out but it was understandable.
    For the glory that is the Epsilon Union!

We have cookies.

My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-Glass-Warrior

Spoiler for <:P>:

"Are you okay?" Derrick couldn't help but ask Annabelle. He didn't sound too worried but he figured it was worth asking.

Really it wasn't his place to judge her based on what drugs she used. That was what provoked his question. What provoked him to ask really was that it didn't sound like it was something she normally would do based on her attitude here and what he heard about her from other people. That meant something really was wrong. Either that, or she just got into drugs for reasons unknown to him. Of course, he realized that he could come across as nosy or as a stalker if he explained himself. So he didn't press the issue.

"Now as for what irritates me-" Dozer took a deep breath before beginning his rant. "People who can make a difference, to anything really, with no cost to themselves. But do nothing. People who just prefer to be bystanders and watch other people suffer. Especially if they get amusement out of it. Really the least they could do is get help or show common decency but those people would happily watch the world burn and do nothing about it."
    Last edited by Urako; 09-10-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Thread Information